ASRock X58 Extreme6
Pioneering 6 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Technology
August. 20, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan -ASRock Inc., the global leading motherboard manufacturer, is pleased to announce its latest Intel X58 motherboard - X58 Extreme6. If you're upgrading to a new Core i7 processor, you'll need an extreme X58 motherboard. The ASRock X58 Extreme6 offers you plenty of ports, including 6 USB 3.0 (2 on free-bundled Front USB 3.0 Panel, 4 on back panel) and 6 SATA3 ports. This board pioneered in 6 USB 3.0 technology and is able to support next-gen 6 Core CPU. ASRock X58 Extreme6 lets you experience the fastest transmission speed like never before!
If you are an ambitious builder, ASRock X58 Extreme6 will surely be your perfect choice. It is an ATX board coming with all important features. Based on Intel X58 + ICH10R chipsets, this motherboard supports System Bus up to 6400 MT/s; Intel QuickPath Interconnect, Triple Channel DDR3 2000(OC) ECC memory (when adapts Intel 1S Xeon processors 3500 series CPU), three PCI Express X16 slots cater for multi-GPU setups (NVIDIA Quad SLI, 3-Way SLI, SLI, and ATI CrossFireX, 3-Way CrossFireX, Quad CrossFireX). With double-wide spacing design between each PCI-E slots, ASRock X58 Extreme6 makes it very flexible and no barrier at all when installing any NVIDIA SLI or ATI CrossFireX graphics combinations.
It is a well-endowed motherboard too. Exclusively designed with ASRock DuraCap (100% Japan-made high-quality conductive polymer capacitors), ASRock X58 Extreme6 can last 2.5 times longer life time than regular solid capacitors. For real I/O, it has four USB 3.0, four USB 2.0, plus eSATA3, IEEE1394, coaxial and optical S/PDIF, Gigabit Ethernet, 7.1 CH HD with THX TruStudio PRO support, one Clear CMOS Switch with LED, and one PS/2 port for an older keyboard or mouse. Other high quality components include Power/Reset switch buttons, six SATA2 connectors, one free SLI bridge card, one free 3-Way SLI bridge card and one free Front USB 3.0 Panel.
Another thoughtful feature is the C.C.O. function (unique to ASRock). C.C.O. provides extra mounting holes allowing you to use either LGA 775 or LGA 1366 CPU fan. ASRock X58 Extreme6 has bundled with lots superior software tools such as OC DNA, Instant Boot, AIWI, APP Charger...and so on. With the extreme Intel X58 chipset, double-wide spacing design between PCI-E slots cater for running multi-GPU tasks, 6 USB 3.0 and 6 SATA3 ports, plus a plenty of software tool, ASRock X58 Extreme6 is the ideal motherboard for DIYers and gamers!
From audio aspect, ASRock X58 Extreme6 supports the world-leading audio solution - THX TruSTudio Pro. THX TruStudio PRO is specially designed to bring the same great audio experience found in live performances, films, and recording studios - to the PC. THX TruStudio PRO ensures you the unparalleled audio quality, effects and features for PC systems equipped with onboard audio. With THX TruStudio PRO, ASRock 890GX Extreme4 can provide you the high-quality audio experience.
The ASRock AIWI utility enables you to play the games by holding your iPhone or iPod touch. ASRock AIWI redefines the PC gaming operation. It turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a game joystick. All you have to do is just to install the ASRock AIWI utility either from ASRock official website or ASRock software support CD to your motherboard, and also download the free AIWI Free from App store to your iPhone/iPod touch. Connecting your PC and apple devices via Bluetooth or WiFi networks, then you can start experiencing the exciting motion controlled games!
X58 Extreme6 (Brief Specification)
- Intel® Socket 1366 Core i7 Processor Extreme Edition / Core i7 Processor Supports Intel® Dynamic Speed Technology
- ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- Advanced V8 + 2 Power Phase Design, PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Triple Channel DDR3 2000(OC)/1866(OC)/1600(OC)/1333(OC)/1066 (6 x DIMM slots) non-ECC, un-buffered memory, Max. capacity up to 24GB
- Supports DDR3 ECC, un-buffered memory with Intel® Workstation 1S Xeon® processors 3500 series
- 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (Double-wide slot spacing between each PCI-E slot), 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot, 2 x PCI slots
- ATITM Quad CrossFireXTM, 3-Way CrossFireXTM, CrossFireXTM , NVIDIA Quad SLITM, 3-Way SLITM and SLITM
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors by Marvell SE9128, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors by Marvell SE9123/9120, support NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
- 4 x Rear USB 3.0 ports by NEC UPD720200, support USB 1.0/2.0/3.0 up to 5Gb/s
- 1 x Front USB 3.0 header (supports 2 USB 3.0 ports) by NEC UPD720200, supports USB 1.0/2.0/3.0 up to 5Gb/s
- Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Switch with LED, Dr. Debug,
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), supports Blu-ray audio and THX TruStudio Pro
- Free Bundle: 1 x ASRock SLI_Bridge_2S Card, 1 x ASRock 3-Way SLI-2S2S Bridge Card, 1 x Front USB 3.0 Panel
For more product info, visit us on http://www.asrock.com.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand