Logitech Unveils Wireless Headset
Logitech - August 20, 2010 - So you can make Internet calls and listen to music - without the hassle of cords - Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today announced the Logitech® Wireless Headset H760.
For voice, video calls, music, movies and PC games, the Logitech Wireless Headset H760 lets you chat, roam, move and groove up to 40 feet away from your computer, with up to six hours of battery life. The H760 also features a built-in equalizer, one-touch controls for volume, and noise-canceling technology. The Logitech Wireless Headset H760 is expected to be available in the U.S. and Asia in August and in Europe in September for $99.99 (U.S.).
Latest News Posts
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz