Logitech Unveils Wireless Headset
Logitech - August 20, 2010 - So you can make Internet calls and listen to music - without the hassle of cords - Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today announced the Logitech® Wireless Headset H760.
For voice, video calls, music, movies and PC games, the Logitech Wireless Headset H760 lets you chat, roam, move and groove up to 40 feet away from your computer, with up to six hours of battery life. The H760 also features a built-in equalizer, one-touch controls for volume, and noise-canceling technology. The Logitech Wireless Headset H760 is expected to be available in the U.S. and Asia in August and in Europe in September for $99.99 (U.S.).
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards