Logitech Unveils Wireless Headset
Logitech - August 20, 2010 - So you can make Internet calls and listen to music - without the hassle of cords - Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today announced the Logitech® Wireless Headset H760.
For voice, video calls, music, movies and PC games, the Logitech Wireless Headset H760 lets you chat, roam, move and groove up to 40 feet away from your computer, with up to six hours of battery life. The H760 also features a built-in equalizer, one-touch controls for volume, and noise-canceling technology. The Logitech Wireless Headset H760 is expected to be available in the U.S. and Asia in August and in Europe in September for $99.99 (U.S.).
Latest News Posts
- Sling TV adds HBO just in time for 'Game of Thrones'
- Bungie's senior gameplay designer on Destiny leaves for Bethesda
- F-35 head continues to defend his program, amid major budget issues
- More classic 'X-Files' characters board revival
- Report: Number of Apple Pay problems at checkout
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi