Verbatim Launches A New Secure 'n' Go USB Drive, Introduces Special Security Features
Verbatim is launching a new Secure 'n' Go USB Drive addressing private users' needs of keeping data safe when carrying it around with them. The Secure 'n' Go Secure Data USB Drive offers a powerful 256bit-AES hardware-encryption and mandatory password with storage capacities of 4GB, 8GB and 16GB and will be available in stores in June and will cost 29 Euro, 58 Euro and 99 Euro respectively (RRP).
No-one likes the thought of storing or archiving sensitive data that can be accessed by unapproved people. This can be true for many files, from private images, financial data, lists of names and addresses - basically, anything that would be considered private or confidential. With its new Secure 'n' Go USB Drive, Verbatim is addressing the increasing need of private users for total control of their portable data.
Verbatim's new Secure Data USB Drive features mandatory password and 256 bit AES hardware encryption which ensures that the data on the drive is always encrypted and secure. Additionally, for added security, the USB device erases all data after 20 wrong password attempts. The Secure Data USB Drive is available in three storage capacities of 4GB, 8GB and 16GB and will cost 29 Euro, 58 Euro and 99 Euro respectively (RRP).
Secure Data Storage
100% Data Encryption
User Interface in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French
Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32bit version)
More Green, Less Plastic: 90% less plastic than standard Clamshell packaging.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now