Verbatim Launches A New Secure 'n' Go USB Drive, Introduces Special Security Features
Verbatim is launching a new Secure 'n' Go USB Drive addressing private users' needs of keeping data safe when carrying it around with them. The Secure 'n' Go Secure Data USB Drive offers a powerful 256bit-AES hardware-encryption and mandatory password with storage capacities of 4GB, 8GB and 16GB and will be available in stores in June and will cost 29 Euro, 58 Euro and 99 Euro respectively (RRP).
No-one likes the thought of storing or archiving sensitive data that can be accessed by unapproved people. This can be true for many files, from private images, financial data, lists of names and addresses - basically, anything that would be considered private or confidential. With its new Secure 'n' Go USB Drive, Verbatim is addressing the increasing need of private users for total control of their portable data.
Verbatim's new Secure Data USB Drive features mandatory password and 256 bit AES hardware encryption which ensures that the data on the drive is always encrypted and secure. Additionally, for added security, the USB device erases all data after 20 wrong password attempts. The Secure Data USB Drive is available in three storage capacities of 4GB, 8GB and 16GB and will cost 29 Euro, 58 Euro and 99 Euro respectively (RRP).
Secure Data Storage
100% Data Encryption
User Interface in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French
Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32bit version)
More Green, Less Plastic: 90% less plastic than standard Clamshell packaging.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Titanfall 2 infographic reveal interesting information
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand