G.Skill Launches New Phoenix Pro SSDs in 40 GB, 80 GB, and 160 GB Capacities
G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, has today added three new capacities to its ultra-high performance Phoenix Pro series SSD, including 40GB, 80GB and 160GB models.
Based on the popular SandForce SF-1200 SSD controller that has been tuned to deliver an unparalleled performance in 4k random write speed up to 50,000 IOPS, G.Skill's Phoenix pro SSD family has been the international award winning drive of choice since its recent debut at Computex 2010.
G.Skill Phoenix Pro 40GB drive provides PC enthusiasts an extremely affordable MLC SSD solution while maintaining its ultra-high performance. .G.Skill's Phoenix Pro 40GB SSD is the perfect boot drive or game storage for desktop and PC gaming enthusiasts.
"After impressing the G.Skill engineering team, the extremely high performance of the Phoenix Pro 40GB drives in RAID 0 offers the ultimate price:performance package, along with the additional benefits of SSDs," said Benson Chun, Senior Product Manager at G.Skill. The benchmark result shows the impressive performance of two Phoenix Pro 40GB drives in RAID 0.
All G.Skill Phoenix series SSD solutions come with a three year warranty and the G.Skill Technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Latest News Posts
- Counter Strike gets airtime on The Joe Rogan Experience
- A gamer shows us how to restart an iPhone with a text message
- Microsoft opens up cross-platform Office support for Android apps
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Phanteks adds Titanium Green to its Enthoo Pro line of cases
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015