G.Skill Launches New Phoenix Pro SSDs in 40 GB, 80 GB, and 160 GB Capacities
G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, has today added three new capacities to its ultra-high performance Phoenix Pro series SSD, including 40GB, 80GB and 160GB models.
Based on the popular SandForce SF-1200 SSD controller that has been tuned to deliver an unparalleled performance in 4k random write speed up to 50,000 IOPS, G.Skill's Phoenix pro SSD family has been the international award winning drive of choice since its recent debut at Computex 2010.
G.Skill Phoenix Pro 40GB drive provides PC enthusiasts an extremely affordable MLC SSD solution while maintaining its ultra-high performance. .G.Skill's Phoenix Pro 40GB SSD is the perfect boot drive or game storage for desktop and PC gaming enthusiasts.
"After impressing the G.Skill engineering team, the extremely high performance of the Phoenix Pro 40GB drives in RAID 0 offers the ultimate price:performance package, along with the additional benefits of SSDs," said Benson Chun, Senior Product Manager at G.Skill. The benchmark result shows the impressive performance of two Phoenix Pro 40GB drives in RAID 0.
All G.Skill Phoenix series SSD solutions come with a three year warranty and the G.Skill Technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei plans its invasion of US market with smartphones, wearables
- Lawyer: Edward Snowden wants to return to US if given fair trial
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- HDD Problem, loading issue
- Asus P4s8x
- need cheap board
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams