G.Skill Launches New Phoenix Pro SSDs in 40 GB, 80 GB, and 160 GB Capacities
G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, has today added three new capacities to its ultra-high performance Phoenix Pro series SSD, including 40GB, 80GB and 160GB models.
Based on the popular SandForce SF-1200 SSD controller that has been tuned to deliver an unparalleled performance in 4k random write speed up to 50,000 IOPS, G.Skill's Phoenix pro SSD family has been the international award winning drive of choice since its recent debut at Computex 2010.
G.Skill Phoenix Pro 40GB drive provides PC enthusiasts an extremely affordable MLC SSD solution while maintaining its ultra-high performance. .G.Skill's Phoenix Pro 40GB SSD is the perfect boot drive or game storage for desktop and PC gaming enthusiasts.
"After impressing the G.Skill engineering team, the extremely high performance of the Phoenix Pro 40GB drives in RAID 0 offers the ultimate price:performance package, along with the additional benefits of SSDs," said Benson Chun, Senior Product Manager at G.Skill. The benchmark result shows the impressive performance of two Phoenix Pro 40GB drives in RAID 0.
All G.Skill Phoenix series SSD solutions come with a three year warranty and the G.Skill Technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo focusing on 'greatness of games' over hardware performance
- 'Tetris' movie becomes a trilogy, we don't know why
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities