iBUYPOWER Redesigns Extreme Liquid Cooled, Overclock-ready Paladin XLC Line, featuring the Futuristic iBUYPOWER Exclusive NZXT Red Phantom Chassis
iBUYPOWER will give away one Paladin XLC System on Facebook
El Monte, CA - August 19, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce the new super-cooled Paladin XLC, featuring an all-new exclusive Red Phantom chassis. The newest edition to XLC (Extreme Liquid Cooling) line features an Intel Core i7 Processor cooled by Asetek's maintenance free 240mm large radiator liquid cooling system. This combination allows the Paladin XLC to run cool and stable even when it's overclocked to its limits.
"Our XLC line systems are designed to be pushed to their edge and demand advanced cooling solutions like the Asestek dual radiator and sophisticated cases like the Phantom, with its extensive cooling options," said Darren Su, Executive Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "We put each XLC system through extensive stability testing prior to shipping to ensure the highest performance possible."
The sleek NZXT Red Phantom enclosure is the ideal case choice for the Paladin XLC line with its extensive cooling capabilities, which include room for up to 7 fans - dual 200mm, single 230/200mm, triple 120mm and a front 140mm fans. The fully customizable case can also house up to 24GB of memory, triple SLI/crossfire graphics cards, and up to 7 hard drives with SSD support.
To celebrate the launch of this benchmark gaming system, iBUYPOWER is giving away a loaded New Paladin XLC on their Facebook page. Visit iBUYPOWER at http://www.facebook.com/ibuypowerpc/ for more details.
Gamers looking to get the most out of their new Paladin XLC system can take advantage of the iBUYPOWER Labs' Power Drive Overclocking Service, which overclocks the CPU by as much as 30%. Other innovative iBUYPOWER exclusive products and services include Advanced Pro Wiring (pictured above), the Harmony Sound Reduction System, Internal USB Expansion System and iBUYPOWER's Specialized Advanced Packaging System with expanding foam inserts to prevent damage during shipping.
The Paladin XLC system starts at $1,459, and is available now exclusively at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com. Black and White versions of the system will be available in September.
Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable system at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com. All iBUYPOWER systems also come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- Creationists upset over Google 'Who is Lucy' Doodle
- Microsoft restores Windows 10 November update downloads
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS