iBUYPOWER Redesigns Extreme Liquid Cooled, Overclock-ready Paladin XLC Line, featuring the Futuristic iBUYPOWER Exclusive NZXT Red Phantom Chassis
iBUYPOWER will give away one Paladin XLC System on Facebook
El Monte, CA - August 19, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce the new super-cooled Paladin XLC, featuring an all-new exclusive Red Phantom chassis. The newest edition to XLC (Extreme Liquid Cooling) line features an Intel Core i7 Processor cooled by Asetek's maintenance free 240mm large radiator liquid cooling system. This combination allows the Paladin XLC to run cool and stable even when it's overclocked to its limits.
"Our XLC line systems are designed to be pushed to their edge and demand advanced cooling solutions like the Asestek dual radiator and sophisticated cases like the Phantom, with its extensive cooling options," said Darren Su, Executive Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "We put each XLC system through extensive stability testing prior to shipping to ensure the highest performance possible."
The sleek NZXT Red Phantom enclosure is the ideal case choice for the Paladin XLC line with its extensive cooling capabilities, which include room for up to 7 fans - dual 200mm, single 230/200mm, triple 120mm and a front 140mm fans. The fully customizable case can also house up to 24GB of memory, triple SLI/crossfire graphics cards, and up to 7 hard drives with SSD support.
To celebrate the launch of this benchmark gaming system, iBUYPOWER is giving away a loaded New Paladin XLC on their Facebook page. Visit iBUYPOWER at http://www.facebook.com/ibuypowerpc/ for more details.
Gamers looking to get the most out of their new Paladin XLC system can take advantage of the iBUYPOWER Labs' Power Drive Overclocking Service, which overclocks the CPU by as much as 30%. Other innovative iBUYPOWER exclusive products and services include Advanced Pro Wiring (pictured above), the Harmony Sound Reduction System, Internal USB Expansion System and iBUYPOWER's Specialized Advanced Packaging System with expanding foam inserts to prevent damage during shipping.
The Paladin XLC system starts at $1,459, and is available now exclusively at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com. Black and White versions of the system will be available in September.
Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable system at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com. All iBUYPOWER systems also come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- The important question has been answered: Will the new iPhone 6s bend?
- Beautiful film made using only water, a 5 yen coin and an Apple iPhone
- iOS 9 now has Tweetbot 4 support on iPad and iPhone
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog