Shuttle Offers New XS35 Slim PC in Three Ready-To-Ship Configurations at Leading Retailers in the U.S. and Canada
City of Industry, CA -August 18, 2010
Shuttle, an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, is now shipping its new XS35 slim PC in three ready-to-ship (RTS) configurations - everyday, media, and high-definition - at leading retailers in the U.S. and Canada, including online at Newegg.com and SuperBiiz.com (formerly eWiz.com).
The Shuttle XS35 Made for Everyday
Designed to fit seamlessly into the everyday lifestyle, the Shuttle XS35 "everyday" edition (model no. XS35-702) is a mere 1.5 inches thin, yet packs in a dual-core Intel® Atom D510 processor, on-board Intel® GMA 3150 graphics, 1GB of memory (supports up to 2GB), a 160GB hard drive, and built-in wireless (802.11b/g/n). There's even a built-in slim optical drive bay should users wish to add in a DVD burner in the future. Others features include 5 USB ports, a 4-in-1 card reader, and a D-sub connector.
The Shuttle XS35 Made for Media
With more performance, more space, and more capabilities, the Shuttle XS35 "media" edition (model no. XS35-704) adds in a few upgrades. It comes with the same dual-core Intel® Atom D510 processor and on-board Intel® GMA 3150 graphics as the "everyday" edition, but features more memory - upgraded to 2GB, more storage - upgraded to a 320GB hard drive, and more entertainment options - upgraded to built-in slim DVD burner. It also comes with built-in wireless (802.11b/g/n), 5 USB ports, a 4-in-1 card reader, and a D-sub connector.
The Shuttle XS35 GT Made for HD
The top-of-the-line ultimate slim PC, the Shuttle XS35 GT "high-definition" edition (model no. XS35GT-804) comes with a dual-core Intel® Atom D510 processor and the latest next-generation NVIDIA® ION graphics with true 1080p HDMI output. Performance is maxed-out, with 2GB of memory, a 500GB hard drive, and a built-in slim DVD burner (also supports Blu-ray). Like all XS35 models, it comes with built-in wireless (802.11b/g/n), 5 USB ports, a 4-in-1 card reader, and a D-sub connector.
The small, slim, and power-packed XS35 is ideal for everything from home entertainment to business as well as industrial applications such as digital signage, healthcare, and point-of-sale (POS) or thin clients. It can be mounted behind an LCD TV or monitor where needed, and brings all the benefits of a 100% passively cooled, fanless PC - it's quiet, energy-efficient, and virtually dust proof and maintenance free.
Shuttle has even teamed up with Warner Bros. to bring the future of entertainment to your living room with more movies, more fun, and more style. As part of the launch of the ultimate slim PC, Shuttle is Going the Distance for you - and giving away a new XS35, along with prizing from Going the Distance and Shuttle.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's Radeon RX 480 drawing too much power over the PCIe slot
- Diablo 4 is almost assuredly in the works
- Google's US-Japan 'FASTER Cable System' online, with 60Tbps bandwidth
- GeForce Experience beta features new interface, ShadowPlay upgrades
- Huddy: FreeSync on its way to all kinds of TVs
- asrock pro3 issues
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card