PowerColor's HD5750 Low Profile Edition features dual fans and provides high performance in limited space systems
GRAPHICS PERFORMANCE FOR HTPC'S JUST GOT MORE FIREPOWER
Taipei, Taiwan -August 19, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announced improved gaming performance for HTPC gamers. The PowerColor HD5750 Low Profile Edition is specifically designed for those with HTPC systems or limited space chassis' who desire the upgraded graphics performance without having to compromise their system size.
The PowerColor HD5750 Low Profile Edition is equipped with a dual fan design and heatsinks that fully cover GPU, memory and MOSFET. The design cools temperatures and dissipates heat for vital components within a limited space. Furthermore, by taking advantage of the low profile design, this unique solution can be used for small form factor and slim systems, maximizing the rig's performance in a limited space.
The PowerColor HD5750 Low Profile Edition uses high quality components, including Dr. MOS, solid capacitors and a solid state choke, which not only extends the products lifecycle, but also provides high and stable gaming performance. The card clocks in at 700MHz core speed / 1150MHz memory speed and includes the fastest GDDR5 memory today; enhancing the data transmission rates up to 4.6Gbps.
This latest edition is also equipped with HDMI / DVI / VGA outputs, providing the full HD video interface for HTPC users. Gamers can enjoy full HD or Blu-Ray video through each display; also with the support of the latest DirectX 11 technology, gamers experience vivid graphics like never before.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft: 'Google ships a big pile of... code' for Android updates
- Save 63% on Veho's Retro Wireless Leather Speaker
- Mayweather-Pacquiao proves popular on Meerkat, Periscope
- Samsung begins promoting the idea of wearables in the B2B sector
- Report: Mobile gaming to surpass rivals, becoming $45B market by 2018
- Asus RT-N56U disconnecting every hour
- Supermicro X10DRX (Intel C612) Server Motherboard Review
- z97 D3H USB 3.0 front panel Power Surge
- Need Help: Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force. PC does not start
- Giada Launches Compact i200 Mini-PC for Thin Client, Enterprise and Industrial Applications
- Online Gaming to Fuel $150bn Digital Content Market by 2019, Finds Juniper Research
- Nokia published its corporate responsibility report for 2014
- The Last of Us: Left Behind Available as a Standalone Download May 12
- Mortal Kombat X Launches Jason Voorhees Bundle