PowerColor's HD5750 Low Profile Edition features dual fans and provides high performance in limited space systems
GRAPHICS PERFORMANCE FOR HTPC'S JUST GOT MORE FIREPOWER
Taipei, Taiwan -August 19, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announced improved gaming performance for HTPC gamers. The PowerColor HD5750 Low Profile Edition is specifically designed for those with HTPC systems or limited space chassis' who desire the upgraded graphics performance without having to compromise their system size.
The PowerColor HD5750 Low Profile Edition is equipped with a dual fan design and heatsinks that fully cover GPU, memory and MOSFET. The design cools temperatures and dissipates heat for vital components within a limited space. Furthermore, by taking advantage of the low profile design, this unique solution can be used for small form factor and slim systems, maximizing the rig's performance in a limited space.
The PowerColor HD5750 Low Profile Edition uses high quality components, including Dr. MOS, solid capacitors and a solid state choke, which not only extends the products lifecycle, but also provides high and stable gaming performance. The card clocks in at 700MHz core speed / 1150MHz memory speed and includes the fastest GDDR5 memory today; enhancing the data transmission rates up to 4.6Gbps.
This latest edition is also equipped with HDMI / DVI / VGA outputs, providing the full HD video interface for HTPC users. Gamers can enjoy full HD or Blu-Ray video through each display; also with the support of the latest DirectX 11 technology, gamers experience vivid graphics like never before.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo wants best third party games on Switch
- 'xXx 4' is a go, with Vin Diesel to return
- Major flaw found in Intel CPUs and HT, needs BIOS fix
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller