Thecus® Wins Intel® Storage Group Recognition Award
Strong partner of the Intel Atom in the value and performance segments
08/19/2010 - Storage leader Thecus® Technology received yet another award for its efforts in the storage sector. Lately, Ran Kurup, Market Development Director of the Intel Storage Group, visited Thecus HQ in Taipei, and brought with him their prestigious Intel Storage Group Recognition Award. This award recognizes Thecus' efforts in the early adoption of the Intel® Atom processor in both the value and performance storage segments.
The Intel® Atom processor delivers energy efficient performance for innovative home server and NAS system designs. Thecus® has featured the Intel® Atom processor in its leading digital storage solution, the zero-crash N4200 four-bay NAS. Thecus®' Intel Atom-based storage devices deliver impressive data performance while keeping power consumption to a minimum.
"We are honored to receive this Recognition Award from our partners at the Intel Storage Group," said Thecus® General Manager Florence Shih. "Many of our products are based on Intel technology, which help us make some of the most powerful and versatile storage devices on the market. We look forward to working with our partners at Intel for many years to come!"
Thecus® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) , DAS, External Storage and Wireless Media NAS (Bank ) products. The company was established in 2004 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and Linux software and with a keen customer focus, Thecus® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage Server needs of today's world.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines