Thecus® Wins Intel® Storage Group Recognition Award
Strong partner of the Intel Atom in the value and performance segments
08/19/2010 - Storage leader Thecus® Technology received yet another award for its efforts in the storage sector. Lately, Ran Kurup, Market Development Director of the Intel Storage Group, visited Thecus HQ in Taipei, and brought with him their prestigious Intel Storage Group Recognition Award. This award recognizes Thecus' efforts in the early adoption of the Intel® Atom processor in both the value and performance storage segments.
The Intel® Atom processor delivers energy efficient performance for innovative home server and NAS system designs. Thecus® has featured the Intel® Atom processor in its leading digital storage solution, the zero-crash N4200 four-bay NAS. Thecus®' Intel Atom-based storage devices deliver impressive data performance while keeping power consumption to a minimum.
"We are honored to receive this Recognition Award from our partners at the Intel Storage Group," said Thecus® General Manager Florence Shih. "Many of our products are based on Intel technology, which help us make some of the most powerful and versatile storage devices on the market. We look forward to working with our partners at Intel for many years to come!"
Thecus® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) , DAS, External Storage and Wireless Media NAS (Bank ) products. The company was established in 2004 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and Linux software and with a keen customer focus, Thecus® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage Server needs of today's world.
Latest News Posts
- Acer's new curved laptop rocks GTX 1080 SLI, G-Sync
- LG's new 38-inch UltraWide rocks 3840x1600 resolution
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided patch fixes a slew of problems
- Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition launches
- Apple ordered to pay €13bn in back taxes to Ireland
- PNY CS1311 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Intel 7th Gen "Kaby Lake" Core Processor Overview
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Samsung mass produces 14nm Exynos processor with full connectivity integration
- Samsung launches two new curved gaming monitors
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Masters
- BIOSTAR TB150 PRO motherboard designed for professional mining
- ADATA launches XPG Flame DDR4 memory modules