Another Lian Li Mini-Q Series - PC-Q11
slim mini-tower designed for users who require more space and style
19 August 2010, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd. today announces the PC-Q11 under its Mini-Q Series. Compact and light, the PC-Q11 is designed for users who require space and convenience for mini systems. The new Mini-Q series is now available in four different colors, including black, silver, red and the eye-catching piano white - definitely one of the Lian Li models that power users shall not miss.
Dimensioned at 200x326x260mm(W.H.D.) and weights only in 2.42kg, the new Mini-Q PC-Q11 series supports Mini-ITX/Mini-DTX motherboards. For an ultimate convenience sake, users can easily remove the HDD cage, undo the thumb screw, as well as upgrading all the standard parts including one 5.25" optical drive, two 3.5"/2.5" hard drives and ATX PS/2 power supply units. Lian Li once again leads the industry by offering the maximum quality and user-friendly design on its mini tower series - PC-Q11.
The PC-Q11 is made of 1.5mm aluminum alloy panel - thick and solid enough offering no vibration problem. The side panel secured with screws also reduces vibration and lowers the noise level. Last but not least, the PC-Q11 case stands are padded with rubbers to absorb vibration.
For an ideal thermal solution, the Mini-Q PC-Q11 incorporates one 140mm intake fan at the front to output high air flow volume with lower RPM to push the cold air through the HDD rack. There are vent holes at the top and on the side panels, allowing air to enter and cool the system down. Additional vent holes for CPU cooling are located next the slot for the rear motherboard panel connectors. Users can place can easily install a standard ATX PS/2 power supply with 120mm cooling fan facing the motherboard for more passive cooling. What is more, there are vents holes on the PCI brackets, providing even extra cooling to the VGA cards.
For more details on features and extras availabilities, please visit the Lian Li Mini-Q PC-Q11 webpage.
Highlights for PC-Q11A / PC-Q11B / PC-Q11R / PC-Q11W
Supports Mini-ITX/Mini-DTX motherboards
Two 3.5" HDD & two 2.5" HDD
One 140mm system fan at the front
Two PCI expansion slots
One standard 5.25" optical drive
Standard ATX PS/2 power supply units
Support two USB3.0 / HD audio multimedia I/O ports
Available in four colors: black, silver, red and (New!) piano white
Availability: Arriving at local distributors end of August
MSRP (VAT not included): US$94.99 for PC-Q11A/B (silver/black), US$114.9 for PC-Q11R (red), and US$174.99 for PC-Q11W (white)
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA ordered to pay each GeForce GTX 970 $30 over VRAM controversy
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio