NewerTech Adds Nine New Colors to iFolio Custom Handcrafted Premium Leather Protective Carrying Case for Apple iPad
Lifetime guaranteed carrying/protection case for the iPad is made in the US from imported Brazilian leather now available in 11 different color choices to suit personal fashion tastes starting at $129.99 MSRP
August 18, 2010, Woodstock, IL -- Newer Technology, Inc. (NewerTech®) http://www.newertech.com, a leading developer of Macintosh®, PC, iPod®, iPhone®, and iPad performance upgrades and accessories, announced that it has added nine new color choices to the highly acclaimed NewerTech iFolio custom handcrafted premium Brazilian leather carrying case for the Apple iPad. Previously offered in only Red and Black colors for $129.99 MSRP, NewerTech's nine new colors for the iFolio expands the protective case's style palette to 11 total to meet strong consumer demand for additional fashion complementing colors.
The NewerTech iFolio is now available in Dark Red, Cream, Yellow, Orange, Lite Green, Dark Green, and Blue with a MSRP of $149.99; as well as two custom leather finishes, cognac and tan, with a MSRP of $179.99.
All eleven iFolio color choices are available immediately starting at $99.00 from NewerTech's exclusive distributor, Other World Computing (OWC®), as well as through the retail channel. To see all the colors, or for more information, including special introductory pricing, visit: http://eshop.macsales.com/search/iFolio. For more information on the complete line of NewerTech accessories and high performance upgrades for Macs, PCs, and iDevices, visit: http://www.newertech.com/products
Luxury Protection Backed By Lifetime Warranty
The NewerTech iFolio is Made in the USA with meticulous craftsmanship to offer the ultimate in luxury protection and transportation for the iPad, and comes backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Features include:
Collapsible elastic-backed, double stitched leather handle.
Removable double stitched leather shoulder strap (adjustable from 24" to 42").
Durable nickel-plated hardware to secure handles.
Genuine USA Made YKK pull tab, and soft-touch nylon zipper.
Elastic-backed, double stitched interior leather loop for writing or pointing device.
7" W x 10" H hard backed document sleeve.
Two interior personal ID holders for business cards, debit/credit cards, etc.
Taffeta interior lining.
Non-marring, double stitched leather retaining straps allow full access to all iPad ports and functions.
Praised By Leading Tech Industry Media
Since its introduction in April 2010, the NewerTech iFolio has been praised for its "Professional, High-Quality Styling" by Jason Snell, Editor in Chief, Macworld; as well as being called "A First Class Carrying Case" by John Martellaro, The Mac Observer and "Very Elegant, Very Well Made" by Leo LaPorte, TwitTV.
"By expanding its available color choices, the NewerTech iFolio now compliments a wider variety of personal tastes and preferences," said Grant Dahlke, Brand Manager, NewerTech. "With a total of 11 color options available, iPad users have more choices for carrying and protecting their investment in style."
About Newer Technology, Inc.
Since 1984, Newer Technology, Inc. (NewerTech) has been recognized as the leading developer of performance upgrades and accessories for Macintosh and PC computers, iPods, iPhones, and iPads. NewerTech is headquartered in Woodstock, Illinois. Dealer inquiries are welcome by calling 815-308-7001 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99