Mushkin Announces HP3-12800 CL8 High Performance DDR3 Modules
High Performance and Value for DDR3-enabled Platforms
DENVER, June 24, 2008 - Mushkin, Inc. (www.mushkin.com), a global leader in high-performance computer products, today announced the availability of HP3-12800 DDR3 modules aimed at the high-end gamer and enthusiast market which has begun the transition to DDR3 technology. The new offering combines high performance specifications with ample amounts of overclocking headroom at highly competitive prices.
"The Mushkin HP3-12800 modules will help to further propagate this transition with DDR2-topping performance at price levels buyers will view as an exceptional value," said Brian Flood, Mushkin director of product development. "The value of these new parts is further enhanced by their remarkable overclocking ability, especially on 790i platforms."
Rated for 800MHz (1600MT/s data rate) and 8-8-8 latencies, the HP3-12800 provides unmatched performance on all DDR3 enabled platforms while using 1.8V supply voltage. Especially suited to the serious and competitive gamer, the relatively low operating voltage for 1600MT/s data rate ensures high-reliability operation and low heat output, maintaining entire system stability during extended gaming sessions.
991628 - 1GB HP3-12800 (DDR3-1600) 8-8-8-24 1.8-1.9V
996628 - 2GB (2x1GB) HP3-12800 (DDR3-1600) 8-8-8-24 1.8-1.9V
991629 - 2GB HP3-12800 (DDR3-1600) 8-8-8-24 1.8-1.9V
996629 - 4GB (2x2GB) HP3-12800 (DDR3-1600) 8-8-8-24 1.8-1.9V
The HP3-12800 modules are immediately available worldwide in 1GB and 2GB single modules and 2GB (2 x 1GB) and 4GB (2x2GB) dual-channel kits. Every module is hand-tested beyond its rated specification and features Mushkin's FrostByte heatspreader which keeps the modules within safe operating temperatures. Like all Mushkin products, the HP3-12800 modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and an industry-leading technical support staff.
Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains in Denver, Colorado, Mushkin provides performance-enhanced computer products to users worldwide. Mushkin products include an enhanced power supply line and a complete selection of memory upgrades for desktops, servers and notebooks. Mushkin caters to the overclocking community and value segment with its Redline and PerfectMatch products. Since its founding in 1994, Mushkin has received numerous awards and recognitions for quality, reliability, and technical excellence. The 13-year old company is dedicated to helping overclockers, gamers, IT managers, digital artists, and mobile professionals enhance their computing experience by providing reliable, high performance components.
# # #
Latest News Posts
- Survey: Apple Watch is clearly a want, and not necessarily a need
- WellBe wearable bracelet helps analyze stressful parts of your day
- Levi wants to embrace Google wearable technology into its products
- Report: Half of jobs at risk from ongoing robotics revolution
- Google shows off functioning Project Ara smartphone at Google I/O 2015
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award