New Aluminum Case features Breakthrough Design, Three Channel Cooling, and Dual Power Supply Support
El Monte, CA -June 10th, 2008 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Khaos, a high-performance premium gaming chassis in the NZXT Classic Series. Khaos features breakthrough design in every category effectively satisfying the needs of the most power hungry PC Enthusiasts and Gamers.
Unparalleled Design - Following the success of the Lexa Chassis, NZXT took on the major feat of designing an ultra-premium chassis achieving "perfect symmetry" with matching curves and mirrored design
Three channel cooling - Features two 120 mm fans for intake over 8 HDDs along with the first-ever three 120mm fan bracket is placed exactly before the video card and motherboards to ensure steady airflow
Dual Power Supply Support - Designed for the power hungry PC enthusiast with future component upgrades in mind, the Khaos offers support for two power supplies. The user can split power usage between major components like the video cards and CPU with other components such as the hard drive, motherboard and floppy. NZXT even includes a specialized cable that will help start up the second PSU
Thick Aluminum Build - Following the success of the NZXT Adamas, Khaos is built with high quality craftsmanship infused throughout the chassis and comprised completely of durable 2mm and 3mm thick aluminum
Maximized Expandability - Khaos features 11 5.25" bays providing a large array of space for drives such as CD ROMS, Temperature Displays, and multi-format readers
Convenience - Khaos comes standard with mounted rubber finished wheels for moving the chassis around the home. A handle is mounted at the back for comfort during movement. Khaos also features a flippable motherboard tray for easy access to components
"With Khaos, we have achieved an optimal balance of elegant, symmetric design and an unparalleled set of features, effectively creating the ultimate powerhouse gaming chassis housed in a work of art" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "With features like three channel cooling, dual power supply support, and a thick aluminum build, PC Enthusiasts and Gamers have a lot to be excited about."
Retailing for $399, the new Khaos case will be available in mid-June.
For additional information or product images, please contact PR Representative Matt Shumate at (305) 576-1171 x15or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature 4K-capable, 12-megapixel camera
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 'confirmed', launching in 2GB and 4GB versions
- Mozilla begins testing its new VR-based Firefox browser 'MozVR'
- AMD's Frame Rate Target Control tested with considerable power savings
- Nintendo speaks out against VR and AR efforts from Microsoft, Sony
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors