New Aluminum Case features Breakthrough Design, Three Channel Cooling, and Dual Power Supply Support
El Monte, CA -June 10th, 2008 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Khaos, a high-performance premium gaming chassis in the NZXT Classic Series. Khaos features breakthrough design in every category effectively satisfying the needs of the most power hungry PC Enthusiasts and Gamers.
• Unparalleled Design - Following the success of the Lexa Chassis, NZXT took on the major feat of designing an ultra-premium chassis achieving "perfect symmetry" with matching curves and mirrored design
• Three channel cooling - Features two 120 mm fans for intake over 8 HDDs along with the first-ever three 120mm fan bracket is placed exactly before the video card and motherboards to ensure steady airflow
• Dual Power Supply Support - Designed for the power hungry PC enthusiast with future component upgrades in mind, the Khaos offers support for two power supplies. The user can split power usage between major components like the video cards and CPU with other components such as the hard drive, motherboard and floppy. NZXT even includes a specialized cable that will help start up the second PSU
• Thick Aluminum Build - Following the success of the NZXT Adamas, Khaos is built with high quality craftsmanship infused throughout the chassis and comprised completely of durable 2mm and 3mm thick aluminum
• Maximized Expandability - Khaos features 11 5.25" bays providing a large array of space for drives such as CD ROMS, Temperature Displays, and multi-format readers
• Convenience - Khaos comes standard with mounted rubber finished wheels for moving the chassis around the home. A handle is mounted at the back for comfort during movement. Khaos also features a flippable motherboard tray for easy access to components
"With Khaos, we have achieved an optimal balance of elegant, symmetric design and an unparalleled set of features, effectively creating the ultimate powerhouse gaming chassis housed in a work of art" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "With features like three channel cooling, dual power supply support, and a thick aluminum build, PC Enthusiasts and Gamers have a lot to be excited about."
Retailing for $399, the new Khaos case will be available in mid-June.
For additional information or product images, please contact PR Representative Matt Shumate at (305) 576-1171 x15or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Further Reading: Read and find more Gaming press releases at our Gaming PR index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this press release
Gaming News Posts
- RumorTT: Steam could allow game sharing between friends
- The Last of Us is doing well, selling over one million copies in its first week to be the biggest launch of the year
- GameStick delayed until August, cites the need for user feedback
- Steven Spielberg spotted playing Battlefield 4 at E3 2013
- TweakTown checks out Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare at E3 2013
- TweakTown goes hands-on with Battlefield 4 at E3 2013
- CliffyB weighs in on the used games debacle, says that Sony is 'playing us'
- Planetary Annihilation hits Steam for $90, causes an outrage
- Sony dives deeper into DriveClub, clues us in on some more aspects of the game
- TweakTown goes hands-on with DriveClub on the PS4
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: Now you have the facts, which is your next-gen gaming console?View More Polls
- What TIM to use beneath the IVY IHS ?
- G.Skill TridentX PC3-23400 8GB Dual Channel Memory Kit Review
- GA-Z87MX-D3H -- Windows 8 Pro Media Center --- Ehome USB IR receiver -- Unreliable Media Center remote power ON/OFF
- red bias on RGB not displaying
- SLI workable on two different MSI video card models?
Gaming Press Releases
- Intel Delivers New Range of Developer Tools for Gaming, Media
- AMD Delivers Unified Gaming Strategy at GDC 2013
- DICE Reveals Next Generation of Battlefield; New Benchmark in Game Design, Multiplayer Engagement
- AVerMedia Unveils World's Most Portable Gaming Capture Box
- NVIDIA Announces PhysX and APEX Support for Sony PlayStation 4