XtremeMac Launches New InCharge Line of iPad, iPhone & iPod Chargers
Sunrise, FL - August 18, 2010 - XtremeMac, a leading designer and manufacturer of accessories and audio solutions for Apple devices, is excited to announce the availability of its new InCharge line of charging solutions for iPad, iPhone, and iPod. All three unique charging devices provide Apple users 2.1 amps of power to ensure rapid, safe and efficient charging.
InCharge Duo is a dual charging dock that allows users to simultaneously charge an iPad and/or any combination of iPod/iPhone models. It features a compact design that fits neatly on any desk or counter top and a bi-color LED status indicator to clearly show when each device is fully charged. It also includes a removable adapter to support the iPad as well as dock adapters for the current iPod and iPhone models.
The convenient InCharge Auto is the perfect mobile charging solution for iPod, iPhone and iPad while on the road. It features a one-piece compact design that fits 12V accessory outlets, LED power status indicator and an integrated safety fuse to protect your device while charging.
InCharge Home is a dual USB wall charger that allows users to charge any two iPad, iPhone or iPod models simultaneously. The compact charger features a low profile design that fits flush against the wall while allowing access to a second wall outlet and a 30 pin to USB cable for charging and syncing.
InCharge Auto, Home, and Duo are available now for $24.99, $34.99, and $59.99 U.S. MSRP respectively. These new chargers are available at http://www.XtremeMac.com, Apple stores and select retailers. The InCharge Duo will also be available in Apple stores in mid-August. For more information, please contact PR representative Valerie Guerra at 305-576-1171 or email@example.com and follow @XtremeMac for news and giveaways.
XtremeMac is a portfolio brand of Imation Corp. (NYSE: IMN). XtremeMac is an innovative leader in designing and manufacturing accessories for Apple's products, including the iPod, iPhone and iPad. Founded in 2001 shortly after the release of the Apple iPod, XtremeMac was one of the first companies to introduce a case for the iPod. Focusing solely on Apple products, the brand has grown into one of the premier Apple accessory providers. Further information about XtremeMac can be found at xtrememac.com.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'