XtremeMacÂ™ Launches New InChargeÂ™ Line of iPad, iPhone & iPod Chargers
Sunrise, FL - August 18, 2010 - XtremeMac, a leading designer and manufacturer of accessories and audio solutions for Apple devices, is excited to announce the availability of its new InCharge line of charging solutions for iPad, iPhone, and iPod. All three unique charging devices provide Apple users 2.1 amps of power to ensure rapid, safe and efficient charging.
InCharge Duo is a dual charging dock that allows users to simultaneously charge an iPad and/or any combination of iPod/iPhone models. It features a compact design that fits neatly on any desk or counter top and a bi-color LED status indicator to clearly show when each device is fully charged. It also includes a removable adapter to support the iPad as well as dock adapters for the current iPod and iPhone models.
The convenient InCharge Auto is the perfect mobile charging solution for iPod, iPhone and iPad while on the road. It features a one-piece compact design that fits 12V accessory outlets, LED power status indicator and an integrated safety fuse to protect your device while charging.
InCharge Home is a dual USB wall charger that allows users to charge any two iPad, iPhone or iPod models simultaneously. The compact charger features a low profile design that fits flush against the wall while allowing access to a second wall outlet and a 30 pin to USB cable for charging and syncing.
InCharge Auto, Home, and Duo are available now for $24.99, $34.99, and $59.99 U.S. MSRP respectively. These new chargers are available at http://www.XtremeMac.com, Apple stores and select retailers. The InCharge Duo will also be available in Apple stores in mid-August. For more information, please contact PR representative Valerie Guerra at 305-576-1171 or firstname.lastname@example.org and follow @XtremeMac for news and giveaways.
XtremeMac is a portfolio brand of Imation Corp. (NYSE: IMN). XtremeMac is an innovative leader in designing and manufacturing accessories for Apple's products, including the iPod, iPhone and iPad. Founded in 2001 shortly after the release of the Apple iPod, XtremeMac was one of the first companies to introduce a case for the iPod. Focusing solely on Apple products, the brand has grown into one of the premier Apple accessory providers. Further information about XtremeMac can be found at xtrememac.com.
Latest News Posts
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99