XtremeMac Launches New InCharge Line of iPad, iPhone & iPod Chargers
Sunrise, FL - August 18, 2010 - XtremeMac, a leading designer and manufacturer of accessories and audio solutions for Apple devices, is excited to announce the availability of its new InCharge line of charging solutions for iPad, iPhone, and iPod. All three unique charging devices provide Apple users 2.1 amps of power to ensure rapid, safe and efficient charging.
InCharge Duo is a dual charging dock that allows users to simultaneously charge an iPad and/or any combination of iPod/iPhone models. It features a compact design that fits neatly on any desk or counter top and a bi-color LED status indicator to clearly show when each device is fully charged. It also includes a removable adapter to support the iPad as well as dock adapters for the current iPod and iPhone models.
The convenient InCharge Auto is the perfect mobile charging solution for iPod, iPhone and iPad while on the road. It features a one-piece compact design that fits 12V accessory outlets, LED power status indicator and an integrated safety fuse to protect your device while charging.
InCharge Home is a dual USB wall charger that allows users to charge any two iPad, iPhone or iPod models simultaneously. The compact charger features a low profile design that fits flush against the wall while allowing access to a second wall outlet and a 30 pin to USB cable for charging and syncing.
InCharge Auto, Home, and Duo are available now for $24.99, $34.99, and $59.99 U.S. MSRP respectively. These new chargers are available at http://www.XtremeMac.com, Apple stores and select retailers. The InCharge Duo will also be available in Apple stores in mid-August. For more information, please contact PR representative Valerie Guerra at 305-576-1171 or firstname.lastname@example.org and follow @XtremeMac for news and giveaways.
XtremeMac is a portfolio brand of Imation Corp. (NYSE: IMN). XtremeMac is an innovative leader in designing and manufacturing accessories for Apple's products, including the iPod, iPhone and iPad. Founded in 2001 shortly after the release of the Apple iPod, XtremeMac was one of the first companies to introduce a case for the iPod. Focusing solely on Apple products, the brand has grown into one of the premier Apple accessory providers. Further information about XtremeMac can be found at xtrememac.com.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's new AIO features full-sized GPU slot
- Phanteks launches first-ever water block with Glacier G1080
- MSI's first Intel 200-series chipset motherboard is feature heavy
- Access over 1,200 business and IT courses with Career Academy
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream