A-Data Releases C008 Retractable USB Flash Drive
ADATA Technology, the worldwide leader in DRAM modules and flash memory products, launched today the C008 retractable USB flash drive. The trendy design features a sliding USB connector, which smoothly extends from and retracts into the drive at the push of a thumb. The capless mechanical design eliminates the hassle of lost drive caps. Furthermore, users can effectively make the USB connector ready for use with just one hand, for greater convenience when speed is necessary.
The newly introduced C008 embodies both functionality and aesthetics. On one hand, the USB connector is concealed in the compact body, fully protected without the need for a drive cap. The matte-textured body is scratchproof and dirt-repellent. On the other hand, the C008 comes in an elegant shape and in two colour schemes, expressing its unique personality. The simple curves of this series give a feeling of fashionable comfort. Additionally, the C008 is conveniently designed with a strap hole so that one can easily loop a string through and connect to a keychain or a mobile phone.
Users can also take full advantage of ADATA's free-download value-adding software, including UFDtoGO, OStoGO and Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial), to enhance both mobility and security of their ADATA USB flash drives with just few easy mouse clicks. The C008 is backed by lifetime product warranty.
Latest News Posts
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'