VIEWSONIC ANNOUNCES ENTIRE DISPLAY LINE TO MOVE TO LED
WALNUT, Calif. - August 17, 2010 - ViewSonic® Corp., a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, today strengthened the company's commitment to green computing by announcing that all of the company's PC display products will feature LED technology by early 2011. This is to offer its customers significant energy cost savings and improved performance and contrast from any ViewSonic solution.
"Consumers are rapidly transitioning to LED display products because they allow for lower energy costs while delivering brilliant picture quality," said Jeff Volpe, vice president and general manager, ViewSonic. "ViewSonic is leading the way towards a greener, more cost efficient future by delivering an array of green LED products for our customers to choose from."
Today's announcement comes just a few months after the company's May unveiling of the VX2250wm-LED, a 22" (21.5" vis.) LED monitor, which solidified the company's leadership position in LED technology. ViewSonic will continue to announce innovative, energy-efficient display products that use LED lighting in the coming months, including 3D LED displays.
ViewSonic remains committed to commercial partners who have standardized on specific CCFL displays, and will continue to produce those until the demand for them subsides.
ViewSonic® Corporation is a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including LCD TVs, computers, LCD monitors, projectors, digital photo frames, digital signage displays and digital media players.
Latest News Posts
- New mod transforms GTA V into a RPG, thanks to modder Logic Spawn
- 3 Reasons Your Car Needs This Essential Gadget
- Could social media eventually turn on the Islamic State?
- Guest stole $35k of stuff from San Francisco Airbnb host
- The Arkansas Governor's URL now points to a LGBT forum
- AMD A-Series A10-7870K Kaveri Refresh APU Review
- BRIX (BXi3H-4010) Unable to install Win10
- Ga-z77x-ud3h via usb 3.0
- Help building new gaming PC
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Seagate Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Results
- IBASE Announces ASB200-908 IPC
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth