VIEWSONIC ANNOUNCES ENTIRE DISPLAY LINE TO MOVE TO LED
WALNUT, Calif. - August 17, 2010 - ViewSonic® Corp., a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, today strengthened the company's commitment to green computing by announcing that all of the company's PC display products will feature LED technology by early 2011. This is to offer its customers significant energy cost savings and improved performance and contrast from any ViewSonic solution.
"Consumers are rapidly transitioning to LED display products because they allow for lower energy costs while delivering brilliant picture quality," said Jeff Volpe, vice president and general manager, ViewSonic. "ViewSonic is leading the way towards a greener, more cost efficient future by delivering an array of green LED products for our customers to choose from."
Today's announcement comes just a few months after the company's May unveiling of the VX2250wm-LED, a 22" (21.5" vis.) LED monitor, which solidified the company's leadership position in LED technology. ViewSonic will continue to announce innovative, energy-efficient display products that use LED lighting in the coming months, including 3D LED displays.
ViewSonic remains committed to commercial partners who have standardized on specific CCFL displays, and will continue to produce those until the demand for them subsides.
ViewSonic® Corporation is a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including LCD TVs, computers, LCD monitors, projectors, digital photo frames, digital signage displays and digital media players.
Latest News Posts
- Superman fan? Rumor has it Warner Bros. is working on a Superman game
- Bluetooth headsets are serious business as LG marks 10 million sold
- Peripheral brands make a move into clothing, Tt eSPORTS and ASTRO
- F1 2015's latest trailer teases the great visuals for the new racer
- Toshiba testing its 'scorpion' robot inside Fukushima nuclear reactor
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Ti STRIX Graphics Card Starts Selling
- Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 420X Wireless Headset Up For Pre-order
- LG MARKS SALE OF 10 MILLIONTH BLUETOOTH HEADSET
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros