ZOTAC announces the new amplified ZOTAC GeForce GTX 460 AMP! Edition
HONG KONG - Aug. 17, 2010 - ZOTAC® International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, mini-PCs and small form factor platforms, today amplifies the award-winning ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 series with the performance-tuned ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 AMP!® Edition. The ZOTAC® GeForce® 460 AMP!® Edition takes the regular ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 and transforms it into a completely new animal with blistering fast performance that is unmatched by rivals.
The ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 AMP!® Edition begins the transformation process with a new high-performance dual-slot cooler that drastically reduces temperatures and noise levels while delivering lightning-fast frame rates. An orange fan and accents finish the looks of the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 AMP!® Edition cooler for looks that fit the high-performance persona.
Performance tuning leads to a 20-percent higher engine clock for phenomenal performance gains. Shader and memory clocks receive a boost to keep up with the adrenaline-injected engine to deliver vivid visuals, high-speed anti-aliasing and unprecedented details and clarity.
"We spent extra time tweaking the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 AMP!® Edition design to achieve the performance we desired. The result is a graphics card that pushes the limit of the GPU and memory performance capabilities without making any sacrifices to noise, temperature or packaging," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC® International.
The ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 AMP!® Edition features a unique port layout that consists of dual dual-link DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort outputs capable of supporting all digital monitor standards as well as analogue VGA monitors. An SLI-bridge connector enables up to two ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 AMP!® Editions to combine rendering power for up to 2-times the performance increase of a single card and enable NVIDIA® 3D Vision Surround technology for immersive triple-monitor gaming.
A full copy of the latest Prince of Persia® adventure - The Forgotten Sands is included with the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 AMP!® Edition to let users instantly take advantage of the gaming capabilities of the card. Prince of Persia®: The Forgotten Sands puts the fate of the kingdom of Azad in the hands of gamers with a captivating storyline and fun game play mechanics.
It's time to play Prince of Persia®: The Forgotten Sands with the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 AMP!® Edition.
New ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 460 series graphics cards
ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 460 1GB
?Engine clock: 810 MHz
?336 Unified Shaders
?Shader clock: 1620 MHz
?1GB GDDR5 memory
?256-bit memory interface
?Memory clock: 4000 MHz
?Prince of Persia®: The Forgotten Sands game bundle
?HDMI, dual dual-link DVI & DisplayPort outputs
PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
Microsoft DirectX® 11 with Shader Model 5.0 and DirectCompute support
OpenGL® 4.0 compatible
NVIDIA® 3D Vision Surround ready
NVIDIA® CUDA & PhysX® ready
NVIDIA® SLI ready (2-way)
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology
HDMI 1.3a compliant (w/Dolby® TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio bit streaming audio ready)
xvYCC Color & DeepColor compatible
Blu-ray 3D ready
ZOTAC® Boost Premium software bundle included
Latest News Posts
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4