Eurocom Announces Panther 2.0, First Notebook with GTX 480M SLI and M-HD 5870 CFX
Eurocom, the world's leading developer of highly personalized, high-performance notebook PCs and energy efficient All-in-One PCs, introduced the EUROCOM Panther 2.0 super notebook for Gaming, Workstation or Server use powered by NVIDIA SLI Fermi GPUs and Intel's line of 6-core i7-980x and Xeon 5600 series LGA1366 processors.
EUROCOM Panther 2.0 provides workstation and server-calibre capabilities with up to 3TB of storage with four internal physical hard drives and RAID 0/1/5/10, super-powerful 3.33 GHz Intel Core i7 Processor Extreme Edition i7-980X; or 3.33 GHz XEON X5680 processors running at 6.4GT/sec bus speed, Gigabit Ethernet port on-board (quad port optional), HDMI in and out ports, eSATA, DVi ports, with a 17.3" Full HD 1920x1080 LED backlit display and full size keyboard.
Featuring workstation-class or server-class Intel Core i7 Extreme or Xeon Processor and up to 24GB of DDR3-1600 memory, the EUROCOM Panther 2.0 also features the largest storage capacity on the market today - a whopping 3 TB with RAID 0/1/5/10 with four physical hard drives - making it the perfect mobile workstation or server laptop for users who demand extra-large capacity storage and reliability for a true portable server / workstation experience.
EUROCOM Panther 2.0 supports most of 64-bit operating systems available on the market from Microsoft Windows 7 or Server 2008 up to Red Hat; VMware or Solaris.
17.3-inch Full HD; 1920-by-1080 pixels; LED Backlit; Glossy Surface
Upgradeable Processor: Intel i7-980X Extreme or Xeon 5500/5600; 4 and 6-cores; LGA1366; 32nm technology; 65W-130W
Supports Intel's XTU (eXtreme Tuning Utility) and XMP (eXtreme Memory Profile) functions
Upgradeable Graphics: MXM 3.0b; up to 100W per card; supports both single or dual GPU operation, and both CrossfireX and SLI; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480M (Fermi); Quadro FX 2800M/FX 3800M/FX 5000M; ATi Radeon Mobility HD5870
Storage: up to 4 physical drives (mechanical or SSD); RAID 0/1/5/10; over 3TB of storage
Optical Drive: Choice of DVD Burner, Blu Ray Reader for Blu Ray Burner
Card Reader: MS/MS Pro/MS Duo/SD/Mini-SD/SDHC/SDXC compatible/MMC/RSMMC
Built in TouchPad with multi-gesture and scrolling function
Five instant buttons: Volume Up/Down, Mute, WiFi On/Off, Bluetooth On/Off
Sound System: High Definition Audio, S/PDIF output; Microphone; 5 speakers; subwoofer; Dolby Home Theater
Ports: 2x USB 3.0; 3x USB 2.0; HDMI-in 1.4; HDMI-out; DVI-DL; eSata; IEEE1394b; S/PDIF; Headphone; Microphone; Audio Line-in; RJ-45; CATV-in
Power: Auto Switching 300 Watts AC Adapter 100-240V; DC 20V 15A; Smart Li-Ion Battery 88.8WH; Battery time approx 1 hour
Dimensions: WxDxH 419x286x56.5-60.7mm/16.76x11.44x2.26-2.43inch
Weight: 5.3kg/11.66lbs including battery and ODD
Driving the system is the 6-core Intel 3.33GHz Extreme Edition i7-980X processor with bus speeds of up to 6.4GT/sec and 8MB of L3 cache, which delivers exceptional multi-tasking and multi-threaded performance. It also supports the newest line of Intel Core i7 Xeon 6-cores processors X5600 series.
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Safran and Valeo show autonomous vehicles can learn from drones
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Valve's SteamVR headset will be free for developers, for now
- Police in Maine bust suspect due to poorly advised social media posts
- 10TB SSDs are on their way thanks to Micron and Intel's new 3D NAND
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- 4k Gaming with GTX 690 - Do I need to upgrade now?
- D1800M not recognizing LSI PCIe RAID card
- Haswell-E imploded, or something like that...
- X99 Extreme4 even less memory availabe to 32-Bit OS after 1.80 BIOS
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi