Sparkle Announces Calibre GTX 480 Graphics Card with Custom Cooling Solution
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today proudly announced the Calibre X480 graphics card, equipped with the Accelero Xtreme Cooling Solution from Arctic Cooling, providing the world's fastest DX11 performance to gamers unbeatable cooling effects.
The Calibre X480 Graphics Card brings a host of the next generation of gaming architecture GF100--including tessellation, Direct Compute and all other DirectX 11 hardware features. GF100 architecture is specifically designed to support next generation gaming effects such as ray tracing, order-independent transparency, and fluid simulations. By using GF100 architecture, the Calibre X480 Graphics Card gets a tremendous boost in DX11 game performance and image quality, and brings film-like game characters and objects to users. GF100 architecture also enhances PhysX simulations with tremendous speed upgrade. In addition, GPU computing now can be put in practice in latest DX11 games for improve DX11 gaming efficiency.
Cooling Better with Arctic Cooling Solution
The Calibre X480 Graphics Card is equipped with the Accelero Xtreme cooling solution from Arctic Cooling, which delivers ultimate cooling weapon for hardcore gamers. The Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme features 5 heatpipes, 107 fins and 3 silent low speed cooling fans. The radical optimized air flow design is targeting to cool effectively up to 250 Watt heat dissipation. The Arctic Cooling can dramatically cool the temperature of the GTX 480 GPU at least 10 ºC lower than the stock cooler. Together with the integrated memory and voltage regulator cooling, the Arctic Cooling not only enhances the over clocking potential but also extends the card's service life. One PWM cooling fan from Arctic Cooking Solution bring maximum air flow but operate extremely silence, thanks to the low noise impellor design and the patented fan holder which eliminates the humming noise. The unnoticeable operation of Accelero Xtreme brings you the unparallel non-disturbed gaming experience ever before.
Fuse Function Improves The Stability
SPARKLE specially design the Fuse Function for the Calibre X480 Graphics Card. The Fuse Unit on the Graphics Card's PCB can avoid the hardware damage caused by the unstable voltage of the monitor.
1536 MB GDDR5 Video Memory
Near future's DX11 games and 3D applications, such as Lost Planet2, Mafia II and 3DMark 11, they insanely use as large as possible number of bump texture, transparent texture to describe faces of characters and render realistic gaming scenes, so they put rigorous demands on the bandwidth and capacities of video memory and demand at least 1GB video memory. The Calibre X480 Graphics Card comes with incredible large 1536MB high speed GDDR5 video memory, making them to be first batch of DX11 single chip graphics cards in the world with video memory capacity larger than 1GB.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- ASUS makes its PG279Q monitor official, QHD with 165Hz and G-Sync
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' season 2 trailer reveals Vader, new friends & foes
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent