Launch of "Silent Spirit" - CPU Cooler
Quad Heatpipe CPU Cooler for Intel 775 and AMD AM2/ AM2 + Socket
HONG KONG, 08 October, 2008
Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions launches its first CPU Cooler of its SILENT product line.
The Quad heatpipe CPU cooler "Silent Spirit" uses 4 sintered high performance heatpipes for
optimum heat transfer from copper core to aluminium fins. The fins are built in a unique architecture to
ensure an equal air flow distribution to the heatsink.
This Top-flow cooler "Silent Spirit" follows an open frame structure concept whereby both design and
dimensions have been improved to eliminate humming and buzzing noises while maintaining a
compact overall size. Precise software calculations were made during the development stage to
simulate both airflow and cooling performance in order to create a prototype that would live up to the
expectations of a true silent aficionado. In order to cool down the Northbridge heatsink (chipset) and
surrounding voltage regulator module close to the CPU, the heatsink has been tilted specially to an
angle for this purpose. Unlike other top flow coolers this unique feature stops hot air from
accumulating beneath the heatsink.
The 92mm fan has been chosen for silent operation and high airflow and comes with an intelligent
PWM control to allow users to set the fan speed in their BIOS accordingly. In addition the antivibration
fan mounts are made of high quality rubber thus guaranteeing a long life span even during
high temperatures. The cooler is compatible to Intel 775 and AMD 754/ 939/ 940/ AM2/ AM2+
sockets, is RoHS and WEEE conform and has warranty of 5 years.
"This cooler will establish our SILENT product range and pave the way for more silent coolers to
come in the near future", said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions
The "Silent Spirit" cooler is available in November 2008 and has a MSRP of USD 35 or Euro 23.
If you are interested in reviewing this product please send your request by using our online form
For further product information please visit http://www.gelidsolutions.com
Mr. VC Tran
+852 8125 7538
About GELID Solutions Ltd
GELID Solutions Ltd. is a Hong Kong based company with Swiss Management. GELID designs and manufactures
thermal solutions, CPU coolers, fans, and other computer hardware for gamers and silent enthusiasts. http://www.gelidsolutions.com
Latest News Posts
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Windows 10 Creators Update is all about AR and VR
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software