Launch of "Silent Spirit" - CPU Cooler
Quad Heatpipe CPU Cooler for Intel 775 and AMD AM2/ AM2 + Socket
HONG KONG, 08 October, 2008
Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions launches its first CPU Cooler of its SILENT product line.
The Quad heatpipe CPU cooler "Silent Spirit" uses 4 sintered high performance heatpipes for
optimum heat transfer from copper core to aluminium fins. The fins are built in a unique architecture to
ensure an equal air flow distribution to the heatsink.
This Top-flow cooler "Silent Spirit" follows an open frame structure concept whereby both design and
dimensions have been improved to eliminate humming and buzzing noises while maintaining a
compact overall size. Precise software calculations were made during the development stage to
simulate both airflow and cooling performance in order to create a prototype that would live up to the
expectations of a true silent aficionado. In order to cool down the Northbridge heatsink (chipset) and
surrounding voltage regulator module close to the CPU, the heatsink has been tilted specially to an
angle for this purpose. Unlike other top flow coolers this unique feature stops hot air from
accumulating beneath the heatsink.
The 92mm fan has been chosen for silent operation and high airflow and comes with an intelligent
PWM control to allow users to set the fan speed in their BIOS accordingly. In addition the antivibration
fan mounts are made of high quality rubber thus guaranteeing a long life span even during
high temperatures. The cooler is compatible to Intel 775 and AMD 754/ 939/ 940/ AM2/ AM2+
sockets, is RoHS and WEEE conform and has warranty of 5 years.
"This cooler will establish our SILENT product range and pave the way for more silent coolers to
come in the near future", said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions
The "Silent Spirit" cooler is available in November 2008 and has a MSRP of USD 35 or Euro 23.
If you are interested in reviewing this product please send your request by using our online form
For further product information please visit http://www.gelidsolutions.com
Mr. VC Tran
+852 8125 7538
About GELID Solutions Ltd
GELID Solutions Ltd. is a Hong Kong based company with Swiss Management. GELID designs and manufactures
thermal solutions, CPU coolers, fans, and other computer hardware for gamers and silent enthusiasts. http://www.gelidsolutions.com
Latest News Posts
- Google removes 200 ad-injecting Chrome extensions that had malware
- Apple's new MacBook has performance of the MacBook Air from 2011
- GIGABYTE passes ASUS, becomes the leading motherboard vendor
- Microsoft's Music and Video apps for Windows 10 drop Xbox branding
- Acer new touch-capable 21.5-inch Chromebase features NVIDIA Tegra K1
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive 3.0 32GB OTG for Android Flash Drive Review
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi