Eurocom Breaks the 3TB Barrier in its Notebooks with Seagate Momentus 7200rpm HDDs
Eurocom has ben able to crack the 3 Terabyte7200rpm barrier in its Mobile Servers and Mobile Workstations thanks to Seagate hard drives that have reduced in size from 12.5 mm to 9.5 mm. Now Eurocom has been able to cram up to 4 hard drives into such models as the EUROCOM D900F Panther, EUROCOM X8100 Leopard and the soon to be released EUROCOM X7200 Panther 2.0. This new piece of technology will increase the already very high processing power, speed and storage space of the Eurocom products.
Eurocom notebooks can be used for a wide range of uses due to their 3TB storage, extremely fast Intel i7-980X Extreme or Xeon 5500/5600 with up to 6 cores and 19 inch displays and superfast NVIDIA GTX 480M, Quadro FX 3800M, ATi Radeon Mobility HD5870 in single or dual VGA operation (SLI or CrossfireX).
With Eurocom's ability to fit up to four physical hard drives in their high performance mobile workstations in combination with the large storage capacity of the Momentus 3Gb/s 750-GB Hard Drive the total storage capacity in the mobile workstation can get up to 3 Terabyte. The multiple hard drives also allow the usage of RAID 0/1/5/10 which provides both data redundancy and increased disk performance. Amazingly enough no other notebook manufacturer offers mobile products with 3TB of hard drive storage.
EUROCOM mobile servers and workstations are designed to replace traditional desktop computers by offering high performance computing in a portable and mobile platform with maximum upgradeability, expandability, and reliability.
EUROCOM now gives users the ability to use these massive 3TB hard drives for a large array of practical uses such as a Virtualization, workstation-class applications, cloud computing and any other applications that require high end computing power combined with high storage capacity demands and RAID 0/1/5/10 capabilities.
3TB of storage is supported in the following models:
EUROCOM D900F Panther Workstation with Intel i7-980X Extreme processor and NVIDIA GTX 480M or Quadro FX 3800M
EUROCOM D900F Panther Mobile Server based on Intel XEON 5600 series and RAID 0/1/5/10
EUROCOM X8100 Leopard 18.4" model with ATi Crossfire support and NVIDIA GTX 480M or Quadro FX3800
EUROCOM X7200 Panther 2.0 World's first notebook with Crossfire and SLI support, with NVIDIA GTX 480M and Quadro FX 3800M and Intel i7-980X Extreme or Xeon 5600 series
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream
- Manli announces its GeForce GTX 1080 Founder's Edition video card
- ASUS announces the ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080