Eurocom Breaks the 3TB Barrier in its Notebooks with Seagate Momentus 7200rpm HDDs
Eurocom has ben able to crack the 3 Terabyte7200rpm barrier in its Mobile Servers and Mobile Workstations thanks to Seagate hard drives that have reduced in size from 12.5 mm to 9.5 mm. Now Eurocom has been able to cram up to 4 hard drives into such models as the EUROCOM D900F Panther, EUROCOM X8100 Leopard and the soon to be released EUROCOM X7200 Panther 2.0. This new piece of technology will increase the already very high processing power, speed and storage space of the Eurocom products.
Eurocom notebooks can be used for a wide range of uses due to their 3TB storage, extremely fast Intel i7-980X Extreme or Xeon 5500/5600 with up to 6 cores and 19 inch displays and superfast NVIDIA GTX 480M, Quadro FX 3800M, ATi Radeon Mobility HD5870 in single or dual VGA operation (SLI or CrossfireX).
With Eurocom's ability to fit up to four physical hard drives in their high performance mobile workstations in combination with the large storage capacity of the Momentus 3Gb/s 750-GB Hard Drive the total storage capacity in the mobile workstation can get up to 3 Terabyte. The multiple hard drives also allow the usage of RAID 0/1/5/10 which provides both data redundancy and increased disk performance. Amazingly enough no other notebook manufacturer offers mobile products with 3TB of hard drive storage.
EUROCOM mobile servers and workstations are designed to replace traditional desktop computers by offering high performance computing in a portable and mobile platform with maximum upgradeability, expandability, and reliability.
EUROCOM now gives users the ability to use these massive 3TB hard drives for a large array of practical uses such as a Virtualization, workstation-class applications, cloud computing and any other applications that require high end computing power combined with high storage capacity demands and RAID 0/1/5/10 capabilities.
3TB of storage is supported in the following models:
EUROCOM D900F Panther Workstation with Intel i7-980X Extreme processor and NVIDIA GTX 480M or Quadro FX 3800M
EUROCOM D900F Panther Mobile Server based on Intel XEON 5600 series and RAID 0/1/5/10
EUROCOM X8100 Leopard 18.4" model with ATi Crossfire support and NVIDIA GTX 480M or Quadro FX3800
EUROCOM X7200 Panther 2.0 World's first notebook with Crossfire and SLI support, with NVIDIA GTX 480M and Quadro FX 3800M and Intel i7-980X Extreme or Xeon 5600 series
Latest News Posts
- Monolith Software says Xenoblade Chronicles 3D pushes mobile RPGs
- These Corsair K65 RGB keyboard replacement keycaps are amazing
- North Korean's exposed to the world through smuggled media devices
- Aussie underdog CS:GO team Vox Eminor loses a player
- Jackman to play X-men's Wolverine just once more
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Z87M-D3H BIOS-mod to run all cores at 3.9ghz for i7-4770(non-k)
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi