Shuttle Ups the Ante with Ultimate Slim PC Launch
Introducing a power-packing slim PC faster than any other - the XS35
(Taipei, Taiwan - 13 August, 2010) Shuttle Inc., the world's leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers today announced the launch of the its next generation slim PC - the Shuttle XS35 - that pushes the limits of the desktop in terms of size, functionality and design, setting a new benchmark for slim PCs.
The ultra-compact Shuttle XS35 is a mere 38.5mm (1.5 inches) thin, which distinguishes itself from other desktops much larger in size. The slim design makes it easy for users to save space and with the ability to be mounted behind a LCD TV or LCD monitor, it can slip easily into any environment. Inspired by the concept of a "starry night", the XS35 is architected with a unique design featuring a multitude of small silver holes on a black case to resemble a night sky. Besides making a chic and stylish enclosure, the design does double duty to help dissipate heat, allowing the XS35 to be the only one in its class to be completely passively cooled unlike other slim PCs. Engineered as a fanless PC, it's not only quiet and low in energy consumption, but also dust-free and virtually maintenance free.
In spite of the tiny size, the dual-core Intel® Atom D510 powered nettop comes with full PC functionality and manages to pack in features like integrated Intel® graphics or next generation NVIDIA® ION graphics with true 1080p HDMI output (optional) and a slim optical drive bay for your choice of DVD drive (optional). Others features include 5 USB ports, a 4-in-1 card reader and D-sub connector.
Designed to fit seamlessly into your lifestyle, the XS35 is ideal for everything from home entertainment to more business-centric industrial applications such as digital signage, healthcare and thin clients. It's a power-packing slim PC that's unmatchable in size and performance - and is made for more than just entertainment.
For the latest information and specifications on the Shuttle XS35, please visit global.shuttle.com
Established in 1983 Shuttle Inc. is based in Taiwan with an extensive worldwide network of subsidiaries, resellers, partners and suppliers. Shuttle Inc. is recognized as an industry leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories. Keeping "We Create" in mind, Shuttle steps into the notebook ODM business in 2010 by creating the New Notebook Ecosystem based on a standardized motherboard.
Latest News Posts
- Watch all of the best Comic-Con trailers right here
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta architecture could arrive in May 2017
- SAPPHIRE's new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 leaked photos surface
- Rise for 'Kong' in first 'Skull Island' trailer
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard