iBand Aid fixes iPhone4 antenna problems
iBand Aid Antenn-aid for iPhone 4 is a custom sized vinyl sticker for your iPhone 4. When placed over the lower left corner of the antenna it may improve signal performance.
Antenn-aids act as a Band-Aid for iPhones and are designed to be placed over the lower left corner of the antenna, in the area where the signal dropping issues occur.
Almost any mobile phone in certain ways will reduce its reception by 1 or more bars. This is true of iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, as well as many Droid, Nokia and RIM phones. But some users have reported that iPhone 4 can drop 4 or 5 bars when tightly held in a way which covers the black strip in the lower left corner of the metal band.
Each iBand Aid package has seven gorgeous colored stickers. Colours: patch, silver, dark gray, turquoise, lime, pink and white
Antenna-aids come in a range of colours letting users colour-coordinate their bandage, and they?re being offered for sale in packs of seven for 4.95.
Latest News Posts
- Hewlett Packard is securing wi-fi network device maker Aruba Networks
- HTC says it is 'cooperating with Half-Life' for its VR headset
- Project Hex - white overload modded project
- AMD's Mantle 1.0 is 'dead', full steam ahead toward DirectX 12 now
- Early Steam VR impressions has people saying it's 'utterly phenomenal'
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees