ThecusÂ® Releases C10GT Ethernet PCI-e Adapter
Add next-generation 10Gb Ethernet connectivity to your system
08/12/2010 - As digital files grow larger in size, the amount of data being transferred over networks is ever increasing. Today, ThecusÂ® Technology is pleased to announce the C10GT 10Gb Ethernet PCI-e Adapter. Featuring lightning-fast transfer speeds, dual cable connectivity, and simple installation and setup, the C10GT is a high-speed 10Gb ready network card designed to help users affordably take full advantage of the new upcoming 10Gb Ethernet standard.
The C10GT is a very capable and feature-packed network adapter. Powered by the enterprise-class Tehuti Luxor TN3020-D processor, the C10GT delivers efficient high-bandwidth access to server and storage applications, while requiring relatively low power for operation. Another standout feature of the C10GT is its dual cable interface, which features one CX4 port and one SFP+ port - perfect for accommodating both copper and fiber optic cabling.
On the software side, the C10GT is an extremely flexible device which is easily integrated into almost any network environment. It is compliant with IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3ak, and IEEE 802.1q VLAN standards, and supports a multitude of widely-adopted operating systems, including WindowsÂ® Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Linux. The C10GT is also compatible with the Windows Management Interface (WMI), allowing administrators to easily manage both local and remote computers.
This full-height PCI-e adapter is easily installed in both PCI Express x4 and x8 slots, and can even be used to upgrade the following ThecusÂ® NAS devices to 10Gb Ethernet capability:
"Next-generation 10Gb Ethernet is going to be the new standard for enterprises of the future," said Florence Shih, ThecusÂ® Technology General Manager. "With our new C10GT, businesses can fully leverage the speed and convenience of this advanced technology today."
ThecusÂ® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) , DAS, External Storage and Wireless Media NAS (Bank ) products. The company was established in 2004 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and Linux software and with a keen customer focus, ThecusÂ® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage Server needs of today's world.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card