EVGA Releases Classified SR-2 Power Supply to the Market
EVGA, in its pursuit to deliver only the best quality and performance, is at it again with the EVGA Classified SR-2 Power Supply. Delivering 1200 watts of continuous power while maintaining an 80 Plus Silver certification is only the beginning. 6 +12v rails capable of delivering 38A, and fine-tuning knobs allow you to adjust the +12v rail and fanspeed to the optimal performance.
This power supply is designed around the record shattering EVGA Classified SR-2 motherboard, but is perfectly suited to meet and exceed the needs of any motherboard and graphics card combination.
Continuous Power means this PSU is rated in continuous power; the steady power a PSU can output continuously, rather than the amount delivered at its short-lived peak. Also, Advanced Hybrid Cable Management combines traditional and modular PSU designs, and achieves low wire-transmission loss as well as better cable management for improved airflow. PowerCache means this PSU has a high-performance capacitor that delivers an extra power reserve when needed. And Extreme Voltage and Fan Tuning offers the ability to fine tune your +12v voltage and power supply cooling fan to suite any condition, whether you are pushing to the limits or just running silent.
Latest News Posts
- The Unreal Engine 4 powered 'Koola' demo is absolutely mind blowing
- Pressure is on for Apple Music, as music industry needs major help
- 7 out of 10 smartphone owners sleep with our phones really close to us
- The Last Guardian was years in the making, and Sony feels the pressure
- Report: Samsung to unleash more Tizen-powered smartphones on the world
- cloning os to MZHPV256HDGL-00000
- GA-Z97X Gaming 5 + Intel QDE4
- G41M Combo DDR3 RAM not working
- Some PC-A51 watercooling questions
- Driver Errors
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive