EVGA Releases Classified SR-2 Power Supply to the Market
EVGA, in its pursuit to deliver only the best quality and performance, is at it again with the EVGA Classified SR-2 Power Supply. Delivering 1200 watts of continuous power while maintaining an 80 Plus Silver certification is only the beginning. 6 +12v rails capable of delivering 38A, and fine-tuning knobs allow you to adjust the +12v rail and fanspeed to the optimal performance.
This power supply is designed around the record shattering EVGA Classified SR-2 motherboard, but is perfectly suited to meet and exceed the needs of any motherboard and graphics card combination.
Continuous Power means this PSU is rated in continuous power; the steady power a PSU can output continuously, rather than the amount delivered at its short-lived peak. Also, Advanced Hybrid Cable Management combines traditional and modular PSU designs, and achieves low wire-transmission loss as well as better cable management for improved airflow. PowerCache means this PSU has a high-performance capacitor that delivers an extra power reserve when needed. And Extreme Voltage and Fan Tuning offers the ability to fine tune your +12v voltage and power supply cooling fan to suite any condition, whether you are pushing to the limits or just running silent.
Latest News Posts
- BlackBerry expanding software products for Apple iOS, Google Android
- Qualcomm teams up with Cyanogen for new 'Reference Design' products
- Sony announces its Xperia Z4 Tablet, featuring a 10.1-inch 2K display
- We go hands-on with the new Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone at MWC 2015
- Windows 10 will have support for USB 3.1 Type-C soon
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees