Spire Releases Slimod 282 GPU Cooler
Introducing the Slimod 282 high-end DT Heat-pipe VGA graphics array cooler. The Slimod 282 is a powerful GPU cooler for the latest hot 130W Nvidia and ATI graphics chipset. Equipped with four (4) all copper 6mm Direct Touch heat-pipes for efficient and quick heat transport to the aluminum stamped heat-sink fins which transfer the heat to ambient area. The four heat-pipes utilized and high performance splintered powder heat-pipes which guarantee best thermal results. The Slimod 282 is equipped with two (2) 90mm DC fans which generate strong air pressure and over 24CFM airflow.
The Slimod 282 VGA Cooler is supplied with full PCB mounting clips and fittings, S420 thermal interface material and RAM: memory heat-sinks. You can easily install this VGA cooler onto your Geforce and Radeon chipset based graphic cards. Powered by innovation and performance the Slimod 282 is the professional solution for pc enthusiasts and gamers alike offered to you by Spire.
Superior cooling up to 130Watts
Efficient cooling enabled by 4 DT Heat-pipes
High-performance sintered powder heat-pipes
Two 90mm fans, silent at 24.0 dBA
Extends the life of your video card
Keeps video card cooler and at maximum performance
Versatile for Nvidia Geforce and ATI Radeon graphic chip-sets
The Slimod 282 is compatible with the latest Nvidia and ATI based graphic cards on the market today. Please review the listed VGA Chip models that are applicable for the Slimod 282 cooler on the detailed product page.
MSRP: USD 49.99 / EURO 36.95
Product Includes :
*Owner Manual *S420 tube thermal interface *Mounting brackets/clips *Mounting bolts and screws *RAM Memory heat-sinks *Warranty registration card.
The Slimod 282 VGA/GPU cooler is now available from our factory in Shenzhen, China. Distribution through Spire branch offices locations will commence mid August 2010.
Latest News Posts
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Unity answers Unreal's VR Editor with its own VR-in-VR dev toolset
- Netflix completes migration to Amazon Web Services at last
- Ubisoft expects The Division to be a huge record-breaking new IP
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance