Spire Releases Slimod 282 GPU Cooler
Introducing the Slimod 282 high-end DT Heat-pipe VGA graphics array cooler. The Slimod 282 is a powerful GPU cooler for the latest hot 130W Nvidia and ATI graphics chipset. Equipped with four (4) all copper 6mm Direct Touch heat-pipes for efficient and quick heat transport to the aluminum stamped heat-sink fins which transfer the heat to ambient area. The four heat-pipes utilized and high performance splintered powder heat-pipes which guarantee best thermal results. The Slimod 282 is equipped with two (2) 90mm DC fans which generate strong air pressure and over 24CFM airflow.
The Slimod 282 VGA Cooler is supplied with full PCB mounting clips and fittings, S420 thermal interface material and RAM: memory heat-sinks. You can easily install this VGA cooler onto your Geforce and Radeon chipset based graphic cards. Powered by innovation and performance the Slimod 282 is the professional solution for pc enthusiasts and gamers alike offered to you by Spire.
Superior cooling up to 130Watts
Efficient cooling enabled by 4 DT Heat-pipes
High-performance sintered powder heat-pipes
Two 90mm fans, silent at 24.0 dBA
Extends the life of your video card
Keeps video card cooler and at maximum performance
Versatile for Nvidia Geforce and ATI Radeon graphic chip-sets
The Slimod 282 is compatible with the latest Nvidia and ATI based graphic cards on the market today. Please review the listed VGA Chip models that are applicable for the Slimod 282 cooler on the detailed product page.
MSRP: USD 49.99 / EURO 36.95
Product Includes :
*Owner Manual *S420 tube thermal interface *Mounting brackets/clips *Mounting bolts and screws *RAM Memory heat-sinks *Warranty registration card.
The Slimod 282 VGA/GPU cooler is now available from our factory in Shenzhen, China. Distribution through Spire branch offices locations will commence mid August 2010.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Microsoft patents foldable smartphone
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99