Spire Releases Slimod 282 GPU Cooler
Introducing the Slimod 282 high-end DT Heat-pipe VGA graphics array cooler. The Slimod 282 is a powerful GPU cooler for the latest hot 130W Nvidia and ATI graphics chipset. Equipped with four (4) all copper 6mm Direct Touch heat-pipes for efficient and quick heat transport to the aluminum stamped heat-sink fins which transfer the heat to ambient area. The four heat-pipes utilized and high performance splintered powder heat-pipes which guarantee best thermal results. The Slimod 282 is equipped with two (2) 90mm DC fans which generate strong air pressure and over 24CFM airflow.
The Slimod 282 VGA Cooler is supplied with full PCB mounting clips and fittings, S420 thermal interface material and RAM: memory heat-sinks. You can easily install this VGA cooler onto your Geforce and Radeon chipset based graphic cards. Powered by innovation and performance the Slimod 282 is the professional solution for pc enthusiasts and gamers alike offered to you by Spire.
Superior cooling up to 130Watts
Efficient cooling enabled by 4 DT Heat-pipes
High-performance sintered powder heat-pipes
Two 90mm fans, silent at 24.0 dBA
Extends the life of your video card
Keeps video card cooler and at maximum performance
Versatile for Nvidia Geforce and ATI Radeon graphic chip-sets
The Slimod 282 is compatible with the latest Nvidia and ATI based graphic cards on the market today. Please review the listed VGA Chip models that are applicable for the Slimod 282 cooler on the detailed product page.
MSRP: USD 49.99 / EURO 36.95
Product Includes :
*Owner Manual *S420 tube thermal interface *Mounting brackets/clips *Mounting bolts and screws *RAM Memory heat-sinks *Warranty registration card.
The Slimod 282 VGA/GPU cooler is now available from our factory in Shenzhen, China. Distribution through Spire branch offices locations will commence mid August 2010.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017