Spire Releases Slimod 282 GPU Cooler
Introducing the Slimod 282 high-end DT Heat-pipe VGA graphics array cooler. The Slimod 282 is a powerful GPU cooler for the latest hot 130W Nvidia and ATI graphics chipset. Equipped with four (4) all copper 6mm Direct Touch heat-pipes for efficient and quick heat transport to the aluminum stamped heat-sink fins which transfer the heat to ambient area. The four heat-pipes utilized and high performance splintered powder heat-pipes which guarantee best thermal results. The Slimod 282 is equipped with two (2) 90mm DC fans which generate strong air pressure and over 24CFM airflow.
The Slimod 282 VGA Cooler is supplied with full PCB mounting clips and fittings, S420 thermal interface material and RAM: memory heat-sinks. You can easily install this VGA cooler onto your Geforce and Radeon chipset based graphic cards. Powered by innovation and performance the Slimod 282 is the professional solution for pc enthusiasts and gamers alike offered to you by Spire.
Superior cooling up to 130Watts
Efficient cooling enabled by 4 DT Heat-pipes
High-performance sintered powder heat-pipes
Two 90mm fans, silent at 24.0 dBA
Extends the life of your video card
Keeps video card cooler and at maximum performance
Versatile for Nvidia Geforce and ATI Radeon graphic chip-sets
The Slimod 282 is compatible with the latest Nvidia and ATI based graphic cards on the market today. Please review the listed VGA Chip models that are applicable for the Slimod 282 cooler on the detailed product page.
MSRP: USD 49.99 / EURO 36.95
Product Includes :
*Owner Manual *S420 tube thermal interface *Mounting brackets/clips *Mounting bolts and screws *RAM Memory heat-sinks *Warranty registration card.
The Slimod 282 VGA/GPU cooler is now available from our factory in Shenzhen, China. Distribution through Spire branch offices locations will commence mid August 2010.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft axes original Forza Horizon from store
- Batman VR is finalised but Rocksteady wants to move on
- Pasadena, California to tax streaming services
- New scoop on latest Destiny DLC 'Days of Iron' amour
- Boost your resume with two in-demand tech certifications
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now