ASUS Adds Rumble Impact to Gaming and Multimedia with CineVibe Headphones
The inclusion of moving bass, force feedback reactive vibration and superior audio quality put the all-new ASUS CineVibe miles ahead of other headphones, providing an entirely upgraded personal audio experience. CineVibe headphones use advanced audio rendering to provide impressive bass as well as precision mid and high range output, making them ideal for exciting gaming and movie watching.
Better yet, the biggest attraction with CineVibe headphones is the addition of reactive force feedback that vibrates in tandem with the action on screen, creating a gripping experience. Unlike the forgettable sound of most headphones, CineVibe headphones evoke great wonder and amazement, injecting a whole new dimension of audio to personal, undisruptive gaming and movie watching.
Easy and Comfortable Audio Enjoyment
Simple USB connectivity delivers quality audio with no cumbersome installation called for. The built-in microphone fits online gaming perfectly with directional sound and noise cancelling that puts gamers in command of team tactics. Plus, the compact controller attachment provides immediate access to essential functions.
Users also enjoy prolonged comfort for many hours of gaming and movie watching with Japan-made protein leather ear cushions and the Styrofoam-padded headband.
Realism that Fits to Go
The fold-flat design means CineVibe headphones can easily fit in any carrier, bag or even big enough pockets. The thin profile and easy to manage cord prevent unwanted entanglements and messes, another bonus for gamers with already-cluttered work and play spaces.
CineVibe headphones change the way gamers perceive and enjoy personal audio, delivering true impact and advanced features to entertainment seekers.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 is demolishing the competition in early benchmarks
- GIGABYTE X99-UD4 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams