ASUS Adds Rumble Impact to Gaming and Multimedia with CineVibe Headphones
The inclusion of moving bass, force feedback reactive vibration and superior audio quality put the all-new ASUS CineVibe miles ahead of other headphones, providing an entirely upgraded personal audio experience. CineVibe headphones use advanced audio rendering to provide impressive bass as well as precision mid and high range output, making them ideal for exciting gaming and movie watching.
Better yet, the biggest attraction with CineVibe headphones is the addition of reactive force feedback that vibrates in tandem with the action on screen, creating a gripping experience. Unlike the forgettable sound of most headphones, CineVibe headphones evoke great wonder and amazement, injecting a whole new dimension of audio to personal, undisruptive gaming and movie watching.
Easy and Comfortable Audio Enjoyment
Simple USB connectivity delivers quality audio with no cumbersome installation called for. The built-in microphone fits online gaming perfectly with directional sound and noise cancelling that puts gamers in command of team tactics. Plus, the compact controller attachment provides immediate access to essential functions.
Users also enjoy prolonged comfort for many hours of gaming and movie watching with Japan-made protein leather ear cushions and the Styrofoam-padded headband.
Realism that Fits to Go
The fold-flat design means CineVibe headphones can easily fit in any carrier, bag or even big enough pockets. The thin profile and easy to manage cord prevent unwanted entanglements and messes, another bonus for gamers with already-cluttered work and play spaces.
CineVibe headphones change the way gamers perceive and enjoy personal audio, delivering true impact and advanced features to entertainment seekers.
Latest News Posts
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni