ASUS Adds Rumble Impact to Gaming and Multimedia with CineVibe Headphones
The inclusion of moving bass, force feedback reactive vibration and superior audio quality put the all-new ASUS CineVibe miles ahead of other headphones, providing an entirely upgraded personal audio experience. CineVibe headphones use advanced audio rendering to provide impressive bass as well as precision mid and high range output, making them ideal for exciting gaming and movie watching.
Better yet, the biggest attraction with CineVibe headphones is the addition of reactive force feedback that vibrates in tandem with the action on screen, creating a gripping experience. Unlike the forgettable sound of most headphones, CineVibe headphones evoke great wonder and amazement, injecting a whole new dimension of audio to personal, undisruptive gaming and movie watching.
Easy and Comfortable Audio Enjoyment
Simple USB connectivity delivers quality audio with no cumbersome installation called for. The built-in microphone fits online gaming perfectly with directional sound and noise cancelling that puts gamers in command of team tactics. Plus, the compact controller attachment provides immediate access to essential functions.
Users also enjoy prolonged comfort for many hours of gaming and movie watching with Japan-made protein leather ear cushions and the Styrofoam-padded headband.
Realism that Fits to Go
The fold-flat design means CineVibe headphones can easily fit in any carrier, bag or even big enough pockets. The thin profile and easy to manage cord prevent unwanted entanglements and messes, another bonus for gamers with already-cluttered work and play spaces.
CineVibe headphones change the way gamers perceive and enjoy personal audio, delivering true impact and advanced features to entertainment seekers.
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor Radeon RX 480 Devil can hit 1.4GHz with triple-fan cooler
- NVIDIA rumored to launch GeForce GTX 1060 next week, will fight RX 480
- AMD's next-gen 'Naples' processor spotted, features 64 CPU threads
- AMD acquires HiAlgo which works on dynamic resoution scaling, and more
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card