ASUS Adds Rumble Impact to Gaming and Multimedia with CineVibe Headphones
The inclusion of moving bass, force feedback reactive vibration and superior audio quality put the all-new ASUS CineVibe miles ahead of other headphones, providing an entirely upgraded personal audio experience. CineVibe headphones use advanced audio rendering to provide impressive bass as well as precision mid and high range output, making them ideal for exciting gaming and movie watching.
Better yet, the biggest attraction with CineVibe headphones is the addition of reactive force feedback that vibrates in tandem with the action on screen, creating a gripping experience. Unlike the forgettable sound of most headphones, CineVibe headphones evoke great wonder and amazement, injecting a whole new dimension of audio to personal, undisruptive gaming and movie watching.
Easy and Comfortable Audio Enjoyment
Simple USB connectivity delivers quality audio with no cumbersome installation called for. The built-in microphone fits online gaming perfectly with directional sound and noise cancelling that puts gamers in command of team tactics. Plus, the compact controller attachment provides immediate access to essential functions.
Users also enjoy prolonged comfort for many hours of gaming and movie watching with Japan-made protein leather ear cushions and the Styrofoam-padded headband.
Realism that Fits to Go
The fold-flat design means CineVibe headphones can easily fit in any carrier, bag or even big enough pockets. The thin profile and easy to manage cord prevent unwanted entanglements and messes, another bonus for gamers with already-cluttered work and play spaces.
CineVibe headphones change the way gamers perceive and enjoy personal audio, delivering true impact and advanced features to entertainment seekers.
Latest News Posts
- US government wasting plenty of money on drones, with little oversight
- Facebook teases the Oculus Rift for later this year
- More than 20 universities join Open Source Virtual Reality movement
- YouTube begins experimenting with 4K 60FPS video playback
- Toshiba announce 48-layer 128Gbit 3D NAND, samples begin shipping
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi