ASUS Announces B43 and B53 Commercial Series Notebooks
Reliable and secure, ASUS Commercial Series notebooks are designed to perform in the business world. They have been subjected to stringent durability tests which include drop and pressure tests that surpass industry standards. These notebooks come with Anti-Shock Hard Drives, smart card access, TPM and fingerprint logins as well as ASUS Secure Delete to provide unprecedented levels of security.
The B Series notebooks feature the latest Intel Core processors with vPro technology as well as switchable graphics that offer both energy-efficiency and optimized performance modes. ASUS has partnered with battery manufacturer Boston-Power to provide the Nordic Ecolabel and China CEC-accredited battery for the B43 and B53 Commercial Series notebooks. These batteries maintain peak performance for over 900 charge cycles--more than triple the normal lithium ion battery life cycle. And with ASUS Xpress Charge, a fully- drained battery can be charged to 90 percent capacity in just 90 minutes.
In addition to security measures like smart card, TPM, and fingerprint logins, ASUS Secure Delete lets the user completely erase data via a drag-and-drop interface. In some markets, there is also the optional Intel Anti-Theft Technology and Computrace LoJack for Laptops, which allows the user to trace and recover stolen notebooks.
ASUS B Series notebooks are the world's first to offer ATI Eyefinity multi-display technology, allowing for simultaneously connections on up to three displays. The notebooks can be paired with the ASUS Power Station II dock for easy connections to a range of peripherals and communication devices.
Latest News Posts
- Local piracy rates heavily influence Netflix's pricing in the region
- 'Furious 7' races past $1B at the worldwide box office
- Study: Iran increasing cyberattacks, developing new cyber arsenal
- US Air Force testing 3D glasses to more accurately pick targets
- Report: 29 million healthcare records compromised in past four years
- ray ban Outlet
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives