iBUYPOWER to Offer USB 3.0 on All Desktops at No Additional Charge
El Monte, CA - August 10, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator of gaming PCs, is excited to announce it is now offering USB 3.0 on all its desktop systems for free. This includes iBUYPOWER systems that currently feature motherboards without onboard USB 3.0. iBUYPOWER customers will enjoy the faster data transfer rates (5Gbps) when transferring movies or pictures from a camera or other handheld to an iBUYPOWER system.
"USB 3.0 is fast becoming an industry standard, and like liquid cooling, iBUYPOWER is dedicated to making these technologies accessible to our customers faster than our competitors," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "USB 3.0 will provide our customers with incredibly fast, dual simplex data transfer, up to ten times faster than USB 2.0."
The upgrade future-proofs new iBUYPOWER desktops by ensuring their compatibility with new as well as unreleased handheld recorders, digital cameras, smartphones and more. USB 3.0 is also backwards compatible meaning all USB 1.0 and 2.0 devices will still work with the new iBUYPOWER rigs.
Other innovative iBUYPOWER system upgrades and services include the company's Power Drive Overclocking Service, the Harmony sound reduction system, the Internal USB Expansion System, Pro Wiring and Specialized Advanced Packaging System with expanding foam inserts to prevent damage during shipping.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- Set sail with 'Moana' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse