iBUYPOWER to Offer USB 3.0 on All Desktops at No Additional Charge
El Monte, CA - August 10, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator of gaming PCs, is excited to announce it is now offering USB 3.0 on all its desktop systems for free. This includes iBUYPOWER systems that currently feature motherboards without onboard USB 3.0. iBUYPOWER customers will enjoy the faster data transfer rates (5Gbps) when transferring movies or pictures from a camera or other handheld to an iBUYPOWER system.
"USB 3.0 is fast becoming an industry standard, and like liquid cooling, iBUYPOWER is dedicated to making these technologies accessible to our customers faster than our competitors," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "USB 3.0 will provide our customers with incredibly fast, dual simplex data transfer, up to ten times faster than USB 2.0."
The upgrade future-proofs new iBUYPOWER desktops by ensuring their compatibility with new as well as unreleased handheld recorders, digital cameras, smartphones and more. USB 3.0 is also backwards compatible meaning all USB 1.0 and 2.0 devices will still work with the new iBUYPOWER rigs.
Other innovative iBUYPOWER system upgrades and services include the company's Power Drive Overclocking Service, the Harmony sound reduction system, the Internal USB Expansion System, Pro Wiring and Specialized Advanced Packaging System with expanding foam inserts to prevent damage during shipping.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- Aussie telecom Optus offers free Xbox One with Microsoft Lumia order
- Australia implementing digital drivers licences before 2019
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis