iBUYPOWER to Offer USB 3.0 on All Desktops at No Additional Charge
El Monte, CA - August 10, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator of gaming PCs, is excited to announce it is now offering USB 3.0 on all its desktop systems for free. This includes iBUYPOWER systems that currently feature motherboards without onboard USB 3.0. iBUYPOWER customers will enjoy the faster data transfer rates (5Gbps) when transferring movies or pictures from a camera or other handheld to an iBUYPOWER system.
"USB 3.0 is fast becoming an industry standard, and like liquid cooling, iBUYPOWER is dedicated to making these technologies accessible to our customers faster than our competitors," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "USB 3.0 will provide our customers with incredibly fast, dual simplex data transfer, up to ten times faster than USB 2.0."
The upgrade future-proofs new iBUYPOWER desktops by ensuring their compatibility with new as well as unreleased handheld recorders, digital cameras, smartphones and more. USB 3.0 is also backwards compatible meaning all USB 1.0 and 2.0 devices will still work with the new iBUYPOWER rigs.
Other innovative iBUYPOWER system upgrades and services include the company's Power Drive Overclocking Service, the Harmony sound reduction system, the Internal USB Expansion System, Pro Wiring and Specialized Advanced Packaging System with expanding foam inserts to prevent damage during shipping.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- Virtual reality being used to help train football players
- Lovense teams up with Virtual Real Porn for adult-themed VR content
- Free-to-play MMORPG Tera proves to be extremely popular on Steam
- View the heartfelt 'Batkid Begins' documentary trailer
- Microsoft continues to add Windows 10 Xbox app functionality
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- Im glad I finally registered
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling