iBUYPOWER to Offer USB 3.0 on All Desktops at No Additional Charge
El Monte, CA - August 10, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator of gaming PCs, is excited to announce it is now offering USB 3.0 on all its desktop systems for free. This includes iBUYPOWER systems that currently feature motherboards without onboard USB 3.0. iBUYPOWER customers will enjoy the faster data transfer rates (5Gbps) when transferring movies or pictures from a camera or other handheld to an iBUYPOWER system.
"USB 3.0 is fast becoming an industry standard, and like liquid cooling, iBUYPOWER is dedicated to making these technologies accessible to our customers faster than our competitors," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "USB 3.0 will provide our customers with incredibly fast, dual simplex data transfer, up to ten times faster than USB 2.0."
The upgrade future-proofs new iBUYPOWER desktops by ensuring their compatibility with new as well as unreleased handheld recorders, digital cameras, smartphones and more. USB 3.0 is also backwards compatible meaning all USB 1.0 and 2.0 devices will still work with the new iBUYPOWER rigs.
Other innovative iBUYPOWER system upgrades and services include the company's Power Drive Overclocking Service, the Harmony sound reduction system, the Internal USB Expansion System, Pro Wiring and Specialized Advanced Packaging System with expanding foam inserts to prevent damage during shipping.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft announces that Forza Motorsport 6 has gone gold
- It looks like there were only 12,000 'real' women on Ashley Madison
- Tomb Raider goes mobile with turn-based puzzle game 'Lara Croft Go'
- Dell unveils a new 27-inch QHD G-Sync monitor, priced at $799
- 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20