New ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi (H55ITX-C-E) adds USB 3.0 to award-winning platform
HONG KONG - Aug. 10, 2010 - ZOTAC® International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, mini-PCs and small form factor platforms, today announces the latest enhancements to the award-winning ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi (H55ITX-A-E) for improved performance and added features - the new ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi (H55ITX-C-E). New to the ZOTAC® H55-ITX WiFi (H55ITX-C-E) is enhanced power delivery and USB 3.0 technology.
The ZOTAC® H55-ITX WiFi (H55ITX-C-E) improves upon the previous H55ITX-A-E with an enhanced power delivery system that supports high-performance Intel® Core i7 800 series processors. The new power deliver system features passive heatsinks to maintain optimal operating temperatures for improved long-term reliability for the motherboard and demanding installed components.
"We see a trend where gamers are moving towards small form factor systems but want high-end CPUs and graphics cards. With the updated ZOTAC® H55-ITX WiFi (H55ITX-C-E, gamers can build a complete small form factor system with a high-end Intel® Core i7 800 series processor and a ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 400-series graphics card," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Two USB 3.0 ports enable the ZOTAC® H55-ITX WiFi (H55ITX-C-E) to support the latest SuperSpeed USB devices. USB 3.0 is capable of speeds up to 5 Gbps for 10x the performance of USB 2.0 for external expansion that matches the performance of internal devices.
The ZOTAC® H55-ITX WiFi (H55ITX-C-E) supports Intel® Core processors with Intel® HD graphics for a premium integrated graphics experience complete with DirectX 10 support, high-definition video decode and advanced audio output capabilities. Intel® TurboBoost technology is supported by the ZOTAC® H55-ITX WiFi (H55-C-E) for maximum performance when paired with Intel® Core i5 and i7 (800 series) processors.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC® H55-ITX WiFi (H55ITX-C-E).
New ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi (H55ITX-C-E)
Intel® H55 Express chipset
Intel® Core i3, Core i5, Core i7 ready
Intel® Core Processors with Intel® HD Graphics ready
Intel® QuickPath bus
PCI Express 2.0 x16 expansion
USB 3.0 technology
HDMI & DVI outputs (HDCP compliant)
6 SATA 3.0 Gb/s + 1 eSATA
Onboard 802.11n WiFi (300Mb/s)
Mini-ITX form factor
Latest News Posts
- 'The dress' used for good, now in women's violence awareness campaign
- 'World of Warcraft' gamer dies after 19 hours of uninterrupted play
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- my mobo sata port in bios cant see my sdd or hdd or dvd anymore ?
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition