Thecus® Press Release System RSS Web Feed Service Online NOW
10/07/2008- Thecus Tech Corp. is committed to bring the utmost advanced storage solution for worldwide users. Frequently, Thecus press and technical news are channels to inform and deliver up-to-date information to customers. Now, at thecus.com, RSS (Really Simple Syndication) web feed is available to publish all news and allows users to automatically receive and read about the latest news any time, getting your first hand headlines and staying informed with Thecus innovation.
The Thecus RSS feed is free and distributes the latest headlines from Thecus right to you, saving you the hassle to browse through Internet, updating news and press releases with links back to thecus.com for the full text. The News Release section at thecus.com is now available via RSS. thecus.com RSS feeds are available for following languages:
To use RSS, a quick and free subscription and RSS reader utility that will allow you to collect and view RSS content are required. There are many different free RSS readers available. Most RSS readers are applications that you download and install. Others are Web-based services that you sign up for and work inside your browser. You can download the RSS readers here.
With the RSS news and press delivery system, it is extremely easy to stay informed by retrieving the latest content from Thecus.com. Get RSS Reader on your PC and stay toned for press and news feed from Thecus.
Thecus® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) and Wireless Media Bank products. The company was established in 2003 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and software and with a keen customer focus, Thecus® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage needs of today's world.
For more information, please visit http://www.thecus.com
Latest News Posts
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4