Super Talent Introduces the new DuraDrive Series Enterprise SSDs
Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the DuraDrive ET2 and ZT2, the world's fastest SSDs to meet industrial specifications.
The new DuraDrive ET2/ZT2 represent the next generation of industrial data storage solutions by offering enhanced durability, reliability and performance in environments considered "too harsh" for a standard drive. Thanks to an advanced controller and premium NAND Flash, the new DuraDrive delivers unprecedented vibration, shock and temperature tolerances, with impressive speeds. Supporting access times of 0.1ms, the new DuraDrive really performs and can reach speeds of 125MB/sec sequential Read and 110MB/sec sequential Write.
That's a more than double performance increase from previous version of Industrial Solid State Disks. With ECC/EDC support, bad bit management firmware and patented wear leveling technology, this drive offers extreme reliability and endurance; even in the most demanding of environments (-40oC to 85oC). The DuraDrive also supports the Secure Erase features required for many Military and Industrial applications.
Utilizing the industry standard 2.5-inch form factor and industry standard PATA (IDE) interface, the DuraDrive ET2 is 100% interchangeable with conventional 2.5-inch PATA hard drives. The DuraDrive ZT2 was designed to fit into 1.8-inch bay and utilizes a ZIF connector.
"The new DuraDrive Series demonstrates Super Talent's commitment to our customers. While other manufactures are focused on large volume products for the masses, SuperTalent is focused on designing products for customers who are looking for more. SuperTalent is making durable industrial spec products, supporting legacy interfaces and less common form factors"., said Super Talent COO, CH Lee.
The DuraDrive ET2 and ZT2 will be available this month in both MLC and SLC flash. Capacities range from 16GB to 128GB for SLC, 32GB to 256GB for MLC.
Latest News Posts
- BMW CEO says there is more room for electric cars in company's lineup
- 'Zoolander 2' teaser hits the catwalk
- Despite number of users, is Apple Music shaping up to be a disaster?
- Edward Snowden wants to see firms fight against encryption demands
- Hackers able to tamper with target of high-tech weapon
- Help building new gaming PC
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- I'm baaaaack
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis