EVERCOOL Launches of "BATTLE HERO"- Gaming Style Notebook Cooling Pad
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., E-commerce is popular recently, not many gaming software companies continuously launch new and exciting games, but also EVERCOOL, the professional and famous computer cooler brand, is going to offer a new notebook cooling pad with "gaming style" named "BATTLE HERO". Its slogan is: "The best cooling weapon to fight back the heat". From functional points, it addresses the issue that gamers may use laptops for a long time and do not worry about heat and high temperatures if they have BATTLE HERO. And from the psychological point of view, BATTLE HERO will remain a trustful partner by your side and give support in the difficult moments.
Gaming style makes it eye-catching and unique
It easily comes to mind that the concepts of "fighting" and "gaming" constituted the vision design style of BATTLE HERO as it also implied by its name. Metallic gray, red and black integrate the artistic conception, and using popular gaming images invokes the sense of identity for gamers. Its' style is completely different to last year's release of Zodiac II and Hawk1. To strike at to fight translates to fighting back the heat and high temperatures. The gaming style is quite eye-catching and unique.
The pure aluminum base is equipped with dual fans to cooperatively disperse heat
BATTLE HERO is made of pure aluminum and dual long-life and silent fans that can take the heat from laptops rapidly, stabilize the laptop's operation and provide quiet cooling (16dBA) for users.
Two drawers for convenient storage
BATTLE HERO has two USB ports to connect USB drivers, speakers or other accessories; moreover, it also has two drawers on the side for USB cables, USB flash drives and other small accessories. Designed considering the user's need for convenient storage.
The compatibility of BATTLE HERO is very wide; it is compatible with 12"-15" notebooks as well as 9"-11" Netbooks.
This summer, the best choice for gamers is brought to you by EVERCOOL. Not because the gaming style design and feeling, but also because of its' competitive price and great quality.
Latest News Posts
- Intel will talk about its 10nm production later this year
- Codemasters delays F1 2015, new release date of July 10
- Big developers have joined AMD and PC Gamer's PC Gaming Show at E3
- Palmer Luckey being sued by his previous employee over the Oculus Rift
- Johan Andersson, Frostbite engineer, teases AMD Radeon R9 390X
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling