EVERCOOL Launches of "BATTLE HERO"- Gaming Style Notebook Cooling Pad
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., E-commerce is popular recently, not many gaming software companies continuously launch new and exciting games, but also EVERCOOL, the professional and famous computer cooler brand, is going to offer a new notebook cooling pad with "gaming style" named "BATTLE HERO". Its slogan is: "The best cooling weapon to fight back the heat". From functional points, it addresses the issue that gamers may use laptops for a long time and do not worry about heat and high temperatures if they have BATTLE HERO. And from the psychological point of view, BATTLE HERO will remain a trustful partner by your side and give support in the difficult moments.
Gaming style makes it eye-catching and unique
It easily comes to mind that the concepts of "fighting" and "gaming" constituted the vision design style of BATTLE HERO as it also implied by its name. Metallic gray, red and black integrate the artistic conception, and using popular gaming images invokes the sense of identity for gamers. Its' style is completely different to last year's release of Zodiac II and Hawk1. To strike at to fight translates to fighting back the heat and high temperatures. The gaming style is quite eye-catching and unique.
The pure aluminum base is equipped with dual fans to cooperatively disperse heat
BATTLE HERO is made of pure aluminum and dual long-life and silent fans that can take the heat from laptops rapidly, stabilize the laptop's operation and provide quiet cooling (16dBA) for users.
Two drawers for convenient storage
BATTLE HERO has two USB ports to connect USB drivers, speakers or other accessories; moreover, it also has two drawers on the side for USB cables, USB flash drives and other small accessories. Designed considering the user's need for convenient storage.
The compatibility of BATTLE HERO is very wide; it is compatible with 12"-15" notebooks as well as 9"-11" Netbooks.
This summer, the best choice for gamers is brought to you by EVERCOOL. Not because the gaming style design and feeling, but also because of its' competitive price and great quality.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact