New Icy Dock MB994SP-4S Quad Bay 2.5" SATA/SAS Mobile Rack
Introducing the Icy Dock MB994SP-4S Quad Bay 2.5" SATA/SAS Mobile Rack for use in a single 5.25" device bay. This product is constructed of heavy duty metal to hold up in the toughest of conditions. It includes ventilation slots on the front, back, top and bottom for maximum airflow to keep both SATA and SAS drives running cool, and an LED is placed on the front of each drive tray to give the user drive status at all times. Dual 4-pin power connectors are used to ensure a consistent power supply to all 4 drives, whether they are low power SSD's or power hungry 15000 RPM SAS drives. Also included are dual 40mm cooling fans to keep the drives running in at optimal temperatures in even the most intense applications.
Utilizing its small form factor, The MB994SP-4S is perfect for use in industrial PCs, servers, or any small form factor case where 5.25" bays are limited and large drive capacity is needed, especially compact RAID 5 systems. It is built to function in the most demanding environments including military and law enforcement deployment, as well as manufacturing conditions such as embedded control systems and factory automation systems. The heavy metal design makes it ideal for placement in rugged environments.
* Fits 4 x 2.5" SATA I / II / III and SAS HDD/SSD
* Accommodates Drives with up to 15mm Height
* Fits 4 Drives into a Single 5.25" Device Bay
* Status LED on Front for Each Drive
* Full Metal EZ Slide Mini Tray System with Full Cage Design
* Small Form Factor Perfect for IPC, Servers, and Small Form Factor Cases.
* Front, Rear, Top, and Bottom Ventilation Slots
* Heavy Duty Full Metal Construction
* Support SATA 6Gbps
* Top Cover for the Tray Adds Extra Drive Protection
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines