QNAP Announced QMobile Application for Android
The World's First All-in-One Media Player Solution for Android Phone Users to Access the Stored Photos, Music, and Videos from Their Network Storage Device
Taipei, Taiwan, August, 2010 - QNAP Systems, Inc., a leading manufacturer of world class NAS (Network Attached Storage) servers announced today the beta application of QMobile, the world's first multimedia player solution for Android. QMobile allows users to stream music, digital pictures, and videos from their QNAP NAS servers and play directly on their Android handsets from anywhere. So long as you have Internet access, you can play all the contents on the NAS remotely, just like having a media center in your pocket!
"We are pleased to announce QMobile application as the first multimedia app for the connection between NAS and Android devices. For now, both iPhone and Android users can have fun with their mobile device and QNAP NAS," said James Wu, Product Manager of QNAP Systems, Inc. "Users no longer need to be concerned about synchronizing the multimedia contents to the mobile device. They can save storage space of the mobile device and get a compelling user experience with QMobile," James Wu added. QMobile is compatible with Android 1.5/1.6/2.1 platforms, and needs to be used with a QNAP NAS server running V3.3.0 management software or above.
QMobile is available for both iPhone and Android handsets.
The new V3.3.0 NAS management software update (required to use QMobile) can be downloaded from the QNAP website at http://www.qnap.com/
Latest News Posts
- Daimler using Baidu technology to help offer more connected functions
- Officials say social networking, hookup apps leading to spike in STDs
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- The Rock breaks surprise world record on 'San Andreas' publicity trail
- I am the new one
- If you've ever been a noob that was getting into his first battleground and soon realized that you were overmatched by some over the top powerful
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications