RAZER Revamps The Razer Lachesis: Familar Form, More Function
Razer, the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals, is pleased to announce the much anticipated refresh of the legendary Razer Lachesis. Equipped with a new 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G laser sensor and a customizable multi-color LED lighting system, the newly updated Razer Lachesis maintains its original form, comfort and price, while advancing power, performance and precision.
"The all new Razer Lachesis is about giving gamers more personal choice and customizable options," said Robert "Razerguy" Krakoff, president, Razer USA. "With a multi-color LED for customizable color and a built-in variable dpi, the Razer Lachesis gives gamers everything they need for this three-year fan favorite."
Gamers now have the choice to customize the LED lights on the mouse from a range of 16 million colors. To top it off, the Razer Lachesis allows gamers to customize those colors individually, so each of the illuminated areas can glow a different color.
About the Razer Lachesis
The new Razer Lachesis is an upgraded replacement for the original ambidextrous mouse and is now equipped with a massive 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G laser sensor and nine programmable Hyperesponse buttons. Featuring 1000 Hz Ultrapolling for minimal latency, On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustment and large, non-slip buttons, the fully loaded Razer Lachesis has all the original features that have been verified and vetted by gamers for years. With several options for complete customization including a full, multi-color LED that allows gamers to choose from 16 million glowing hues, as well as a variable dpi setting that can be adjusted in 125 dpi increments for true precision and control, the updated Razer Lachesis is the ideal option for gamers that value the art of tweaking to their exact specifications.
Price: $79.99 / 69.99
Razerzone - August
Worldwide - Q3
5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G laser sensor
Adjustable Multi-Color LED(Up to 16 million colors)
Variable true dpi setting adjustments in increments of 125dpi
60KB Razer Synapse onboard memory
Nine independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
Tracking up to 200 inches per second
Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
Approximate size: 129mm (length) x 71mm (width) x 40mm (height)/ 128 gram
Scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions
Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
Gold-plated USB connector
On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
Latest News Posts
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now