Patriot Launches Xporter Rage, Offering Performance and Convenience
USB Flash Drives offer blazing performance and capless design
Fremont, California, USA, August 3, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer peripheral solutions, today announced the immediate availability of the Xporter Rage USB Flash Drive. These drives are designed to provide incredible performance and convenience and are available in capacities from 8GB to 64GB.
The Xporter Rage USB flash drives are built around a quad-channel performance solution, providing read speeds of up to 27MB/s and write speeds of up to 25MB/s. Convenience and ease of use is enabled through a capless housing lightly coated with a touch of rubber. This solution makes the Rage easier to hold and use while the retractable USB connector is protected from damage when not in use.
"The Xporter Rage USB Flash Drives are exceptionally fast and provide an outstanding value to users," states Meng Jay Choo, Product Manager at Patriot. "Designed around the quad-channel performance solution, these drives are some of the fastest available. When you also consider the convenience and ease of use offered by the capless rubber-coated housing, Rage drives are ideal for enthusiasts and professionals who need to transport and quickly access their important data on-the-go. Rage drives are Performance defined."
Patriot Xporter Rage USB Flash Drives are available immediately from Patriot's world wide channel of authorized distributors, resellers and partners.
more information about Patriot's products and solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors throughout the world with operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- The important question has been answered: Will the new iPhone 6s bend?
- Beautiful film made using only water, a 5 yen coin and an Apple iPhone
- iOS 9 now has Tweetbot 4 support on iPad and iPhone
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog