NEC Display Solutions Adds New 23-inch LED-Backlit Monitor to its MultiSync E Series
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the introduction of the LED-backlit MultiSync E231W, an addition to the popular 23-inch desktop category. This desktop display is designed to benefit a variety of business customers with financial savings and power efficiency.
The EPEAT Gold rated MultiSync E231W provides users with advanced features that were created to enhance the desktop computing experience and increase productivity. Its widescreen display allows users to have several applications open simultaneously, while its fully-ergonomic design includes 110mm height adjustment, tilt, swivel and pivot for improved comfort during use.
This E Series model follows in the green footsteps of its sibling, the 22" MultiSync E222W, with ECO Mode to reduce power consumption and heat generation, and an ambient light sensor to detect external light sources and adjust the display's brightness accordingly. Users also have the ability to track their carbon footprint savings with the MultiSync E231W's carbon footprint meter, a unique tool that calculates the reduction of green gas emissions. Additionally, the Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) helps conserve energy and reduce carbon dioxide emissions by switching to a low power state or automatically powering down when the monitor is on but not in use.
"NEC is committed to continuing its strong leadership role within the industry by contributing to a greener environment with an eco-friendly display in the quickly-growing 23-inch category," said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "The MultiSync E231W uses an LED-backlit panel to increase energy savings by up to 40% in comparison to conventional CCFL-backlit LCD monitors. This is especially beneficial for our business customers in this economic downturn."
The widescreen MultiSync E231W includes the following features:
23-inch 16:9 W-LED backlit panel
1920 x 1080 full HD resolution
25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
4-way ergonomic stand with 110mm height adjustment, tilt, swivel and pivot
Full connectivity with DisplayPort, VGA and DVI inputs
ECO Mode and ambient light sensor
Carbon footprint meter
Intelligent Power Management (IPM) system and off timer
5-preset Dynamic Video Mode (standard, text, movie, game, photo)
Multi-directional OSD NaViKeyTM
Windows 7, Windows VistaTM Premium and Windows XP certified
NaViSet Administrator software for centralized control
EPEAT Gold rating
ENERGY STAR 5.0 compliance
TCO 5.0 compliance
The MultiSync E231W comes with a 3-year parts and labor limited warranty and will be available for August 2010 shipment at an estimated street price of $299.
Latest News Posts
- Raspberry Pi Zero is a $5 programmable computer
- ASUS celebrates 20 years of making GPUs with GTX 980 Ti Golden Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- AMD rumored to launch its dual-GPU next month, the Radeon R9 Fury X2
- India's Cochin International airport runs 100% on solar power
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family