Digital Storm's Black|OPS & NVIDIA's 3D Vision Surround Technology Deliver the World's Most Immersive Gaming Experience
3D HD multi-display gaming powered by NVIDIA's GTX 400 Series GPUs gives players an unparalleled gaming advantage
Fremont, Calif. - (August 2, 2010) - Digital Storm, the predominant name in computer system integration and engineering, proudly ushers in the future of total immersion gaming with 3D Vision Surround Technology and the ultimate gaming PC - Black|OPS.
For the first time ever, NVIDIA's 3D Vision Surround Technology expands gaming real estate across three monitors in full HD 3D for the most immersive gaming experience ever. With this breakthrough, gamers can expand their view of in-game action, allowing them to see enemies sooner, get a complete survey of strategy games, and race their cars even faster than before.
Those who have never played on a 3D gaming system across three 1080p displays should be prepared to have their breath taken away. NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 400 GPUs generate the graphics horsepower to drive 750M pixels/second for 3 screens in full HD 1080p 3D Vision gaming for an incredible 5760×1080 experience. In terms of compatibility, NVIDIA's intelligent software automatically converts over 425 games to stereoscopic 3D without the need for special patches.
Setting up a Black|OPS machine with 3D Vision Surround Technology is simplified thanks to NVIDIA's multi-display software. No adaptors are required as 3D Vision works with standard monitor cables and a setup wizard guides gamers through setup and allows bezel correction to enable a seamless display experience. Further, advanced GPU synchronization ensures seamless support and maximum frame rate.
"The total immersion one experiences when gaming on a multi-screen 3D system is the most remarkable gaming experience, words do it no justice," commented Rajeev Kuruppu, Digital Storm's Director of Product Development. "For first-person shooters and strategy games, multi-screen 3D gives gamers a Pentagon-grade gaming experience that is vastly superior to anything else on the market. 3D technology represents the future of gaming and Black|OPS systems are the perfect platform to experience it on."
Digital Storm's Black|OPS gaming PCs with 3D Vision Surround Technology are available for purchase at http://www.DigitalStormOnline.com/3dpc.asp with a base price of $2,833.
For images or additional information, please contact Digital Storm Media Representative Brian Metcalf at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Digital Storm's complete product offerings, please visit http://www.DigitalStormOnline.com
Digital Storm Assassin with 3D Vision Surround Technology Technical Specifications
About Digital Storm
Founded in 2002, Digital Storm has rapidly emerged as the predominant name in system integration. With expertise in gaming and workstation PCs, Digital Storm's mission is to deliver its customers bleeding edge technology and performance, coupled with rock solid stability and support. As a validation of Digital Storm's success, the company has maintained an "A+" rating with the Better Business Bureau and its systems have received the industry's most prestigious awards. http://www.DigitalStormOnline.com
Latest News Posts
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- Samsung's huge 18.4-inch Galaxy View tablet drops to $449.99
- Google possibly making all-in-one, self-powered VR headset
- Quantum Break is DX12 only, requires 8GB of RAM minimum
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives