CoolIT Announces Air Cooler Contest
Calgary, AB - July 22, 2010 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, announced today the launch of a large-scale contest that will encourage consumers to get involved in the company and their products. The contest is open to anyone with a video camera and an air cooler.
"We are often asked by our customers what they should do with their old air coolers now that they have switched over to CoolIT Advanced Liquid Cooling units. We wanted to come up with a fun way to deal with this question, and this contest is perfect for it". Says Geoff Lyon, President & CEO of CoolIT Systems.
Anyone with a video camera and an air cooler are invited to join the fun on CoolIT Systems' YouTube channel for their chance to win one of 100 ECO A.L.C.'s. All they have to do is create a video of what they are doing with their old air cooler that they are no longer using. CoolIT came up with a demonstration of some of the things CoolIT has been doing with their old heatsinks, to get ideas rolling.
"At CoolIT Systems we are always focusing on engineering exceptional products and adjusting our designs based on customer feedback. A contest like this is a fun way for us to thank our customers for their valuable input by getting involved in what they are doing." Says Susan LeBlanc, Global Marketing and Communications Manager at CoolIT Systems.
The contest is scheduled to begin on August 4th, 2010, and will take place on CoolIT's YouTube channel. The first round will run for a period of 14 days and the winners will win one of 100 ECO Advanced Liquid Cooling solutions. Consumers are invited to rate posted videos to vote for the winner.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, Maingear, Biohazard, AVADirect and Shuttle.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA teams up with CCP Games for a Tron-like VR experience
- NVIDIA continues to push into 4K gaming at Computex 2015
- NVIDIA's mobile G-Sync is here, the next revolution in gaming laptops
- Thermaltake continues its modder series with the WP200 chassis
- Thermaltake showcases another modding sister case, the W100
- ADATA SE730 Portable USB 3.1 SSD Review - Taste of USB 3.1 performance
- Asus P8Z77-V Premium will not post - VGA led stays lit
- Asrock 990fx extreme9 problem
- GIGABYTE BRIX s BXi5H-5200 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti Reference Video Card Review
- Patriot Arms Gamers with Viper Line of Gaming Accessories
- Cooler Master Launches the MasterCase
- Logitech to File Form 12b-25
- EVGA Announces its GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lineup
- Corsair Announces RMi Series 80 Plus Gold Smart PSU Series