POWERCOLOR LAUNCHES SLIM HD5770 SOLUTION
Single slot fan design conserves space while upping potential performance and multi-functionality
Taipei, Taiwan -July 30, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today added a slim solution to the HD5700 series: the HD5770 Single Slot Edition. The latest variation uses a single-slot fan design that enables users with limited space in their cases to build performance centric rigs. The HD5770 single slot edition can maximize your rig's performance by providing the possibility for gamers to upgrade their rig without compromising space.
PowerColor's HD5770 Single Slot Edition clocks in at 850MHz core speed and 1200MHz of memory speed. The one slot cooling design optimizes air flow and cools down the temperature efficiently, enabling high gaming performance the likes that have never before been seen in a slim design. The special fan design also provides the potential for gamers to set up a 4-way Crossfire graphics love fest.
"The HD5770 single slot design offers a unique option in performance for our product lineup," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "We can fulfill the endless desire for performance and multi-function when space is a premium."
PowerColor HD5770 Single Slot Edition will be available on Aug 13th.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: http://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015