POWERCOLOR LAUNCHES SLIM HD5770 SOLUTION
Single slot fan design conserves space while upping potential performance and multi-functionality
Taipei, Taiwan -July 30, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today added a slim solution to the HD5700 series: the HD5770 Single Slot Edition. The latest variation uses a single-slot fan design that enables users with limited space in their cases to build performance centric rigs. The HD5770 single slot edition can maximize your rig's performance by providing the possibility for gamers to upgrade their rig without compromising space.
PowerColor's HD5770 Single Slot Edition clocks in at 850MHz core speed and 1200MHz of memory speed. The one slot cooling design optimizes air flow and cools down the temperature efficiently, enabling high gaming performance the likes that have never before been seen in a slim design. The special fan design also provides the potential for gamers to set up a 4-way Crossfire graphics love fest.
"The HD5770 single slot design offers a unique option in performance for our product lineup," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "We can fulfill the endless desire for performance and multi-function when space is a premium."
PowerColor HD5770 Single Slot Edition will be available on Aug 13th.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: http://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- LG begins promoting 8K, with its massive 7680x4320 resolution
- Facebook's new 'Scrapbooks' feature, organizes photos of your kids
- Huawei secures 33% increase in profits for 2014
- Court grants RadioShack, Sprint co-branding of retail stores
- Sony unveils limited edition Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 console
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi