Silicon Power releases 32GB SDHC Class 6 memory card
(Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power, the leading brand in flash memory manufactories, today announces the launch of its 32 GB SDHC Class 6 card to its lineup of high performance flash memory cards. SDHC is the new generation of SD cards (Version 2.0) that supports FAT32 and is perfect for those wanting High Definition content. Silicon Power 32GB SDHC with Class 6 speed specification is the perfect companion for video recording devices and allows several hours of high quality video recording or thousands of pictures on a single card. Along with this massive storage capacity, users can find the performance outstanding with a rating of up to 6MB/sec, making it ideal for professional users to conveniently store hours of high quality video without carrying many flash cards.
Silicon Power 32GB SDHC memory card can store MP3 music files, high-resolution photos, and video recording. It creates consumersf great experience of digital life and fulfills consumersf demand to optimize high quality of digital devices. Furthermore, Silicon Power SDHC memory card provides mechanical write protection switch to keep data safe from preventing accidental deletion. It also supports Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct errors, and complies with Europe RoHS standard. The arrival of Silicon Powerfs 32GB SDHC memory card with lifetime warranty strengthens the companyfs high speed line-up and brings the total line to 4 models, joining those currently available: the 4GB, 8GB and 16GB card sizes with the Class 6 speed specification.
- Perfect match for high-end digital cameras
- Data transfer rate of 6MB/sec
- Mechanical write-protection switch
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Lifetime Warranty
- Standardized-complies with the SD Card Association card specifications 2.0
- Dimensions: 24 X 32 X 2.1mm
- Weight: 2g
- Capacity: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Operating TemperatureF-25oC~85 oC
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products.
At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- Vivendi buys more Ubisoft shares, takeover rumors begin
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched