Silicon Power releases 32GB SDHC Class 6 memory card
(Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power, the leading brand in flash memory manufactories, today announces the launch of its 32 GB SDHC Class 6 card to its lineup of high performance flash memory cards. SDHC is the new generation of SD cards (Version 2.0) that supports FAT32 and is perfect for those wanting High Definition content. Silicon Power 32GB SDHC with Class 6 speed specification is the perfect companion for video recording devices and allows several hours of high quality video recording or thousands of pictures on a single card. Along with this massive storage capacity, users can find the performance outstanding with a rating of up to 6MB/sec, making it ideal for professional users to conveniently store hours of high quality video without carrying many flash cards.
Silicon Power 32GB SDHC memory card can store MP3 music files, high-resolution photos, and video recording. It creates consumersf great experience of digital life and fulfills consumersf demand to optimize high quality of digital devices. Furthermore, Silicon Power SDHC memory card provides mechanical write protection switch to keep data safe from preventing accidental deletion. It also supports Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct errors, and complies with Europe RoHS standard. The arrival of Silicon Powerfs 32GB SDHC memory card with lifetime warranty strengthens the companyfs high speed line-up and brings the total line to 4 models, joining those currently available: the 4GB, 8GB and 16GB card sizes with the Class 6 speed specification.
- Perfect match for high-end digital cameras
- Data transfer rate of 6MB/sec
- Mechanical write-protection switch
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Lifetime Warranty
- Standardized-complies with the SD Card Association card specifications 2.0
- Dimensions: 24 X 32 X 2.1mm
- Weight: 2g
- Capacity: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Operating TemperatureF-25oC~85 oC
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products.
At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications