QuickPort hard drive access now for two SATA drives
Hard Drive Accessory
The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Duo adds a second hard drive bay to its award winning design / Works as a docking station for direct connections to SATA hard drives / Compatible with 2.5" and 3.5" drives and connects via USB or eSATA / MSRP 47 euros.
Plug in two drives: Sharkoon has endowed its popular QuickPort with a second hard drive slot, now offering its docking station for externally housed mass-storage in the model "SATA QuickPort Duo".
With the Sharkoon QuickPort, a 2.5" or 3.5" SATA hard drive can be quickly and easily connected to computers without permanent installation in an external enclosure. Now, a second HDD slot allows the QuickPort Duo to service two hard drives at once, irrespective of whether they are 2.5" or 3.5" drives. The two slots are covered by folding covers with small cut-outs for notebook hard drives. Both smaller and larger hard drives are held securely in place, and drives are removed through an easy-to-use release button.
Users have the option of transferring data via either USB 2.0 or eSATA. There are two separate eSATA ports for each hard drive slot and one USB connector. Power is supplied via the included adapter. Included in the packaging are a USB cable, two eSATA cables and an installation manual.
End customers will find the Sharkoon QuickPort Duo available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 47 euros.
Latest News Posts
- Chinese hackers blamed in recent GitHub DDoS cyberattack siege
- Meet The SKEYE Nano Drone The World's Smallest Quadcopter
- IDC: Wearables market to reach 45.7 million shipped in 2015
- One interesting marketing video - MSI shows you how to build a PC
- Fitbit not intimidated by upcoming Apple Watch smartwatch launch
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi