QuickPort hard drive access now for two SATA drives
Hard Drive Accessory
The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Duo adds a second hard drive bay to its award winning design / Works as a docking station for direct connections to SATA hard drives / Compatible with 2.5" and 3.5" drives and connects via USB or eSATA / MSRP 47 euros.
Plug in two drives: Sharkoon has endowed its popular QuickPort with a second hard drive slot, now offering its docking station for externally housed mass-storage in the model "SATA QuickPort Duo".
With the Sharkoon QuickPort, a 2.5" or 3.5" SATA hard drive can be quickly and easily connected to computers without permanent installation in an external enclosure. Now, a second HDD slot allows the QuickPort Duo to service two hard drives at once, irrespective of whether they are 2.5" or 3.5" drives. The two slots are covered by folding covers with small cut-outs for notebook hard drives. Both smaller and larger hard drives are held securely in place, and drives are removed through an easy-to-use release button.
Users have the option of transferring data via either USB 2.0 or eSATA. There are two separate eSATA ports for each hard drive slot and one USB connector. Power is supplied via the included adapter. Included in the packaging are a USB cable, two eSATA cables and an installation manual.
End customers will find the Sharkoon QuickPort Duo available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 47 euros.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' trailer actually looks kinda fun
- Sony developing smart contact lenses with life recording
- Hitman patch lets DirectX 12 users play again
- Apple Music rumored to receive interface overhaul this summer
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience