QuickPort hard drive access now for two SATA drives
Hard Drive Accessory
The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Duo adds a second hard drive bay to its award winning design / Works as a docking station for direct connections to SATA hard drives / Compatible with 2.5" and 3.5" drives and connects via USB or eSATA / MSRP 47 euros.
Plug in two drives: Sharkoon has endowed its popular QuickPort with a second hard drive slot, now offering its docking station for externally housed mass-storage in the model "SATA QuickPort Duo".
With the Sharkoon QuickPort, a 2.5" or 3.5" SATA hard drive can be quickly and easily connected to computers without permanent installation in an external enclosure. Now, a second HDD slot allows the QuickPort Duo to service two hard drives at once, irrespective of whether they are 2.5" or 3.5" drives. The two slots are covered by folding covers with small cut-outs for notebook hard drives. Both smaller and larger hard drives are held securely in place, and drives are removed through an easy-to-use release button.
Users have the option of transferring data via either USB 2.0 or eSATA. There are two separate eSATA ports for each hard drive slot and one USB connector. Power is supplied via the included adapter. Included in the packaging are a USB cable, two eSATA cables and an installation manual.
End customers will find the Sharkoon QuickPort Duo available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 47 euros.
Latest News Posts
- 'Tetris' movie becomes a trilogy, we don't know why
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities