QuickPort hard drive access now for two SATA drives
Hard Drive Accessory
The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Duo adds a second hard drive bay to its award winning design / Works as a docking station for direct connections to SATA hard drives / Compatible with 2.5" and 3.5" drives and connects via USB or eSATA / MSRP 47 euros.
Plug in two drives: Sharkoon has endowed its popular QuickPort with a second hard drive slot, now offering its docking station for externally housed mass-storage in the model "SATA QuickPort Duo".
With the Sharkoon QuickPort, a 2.5" or 3.5" SATA hard drive can be quickly and easily connected to computers without permanent installation in an external enclosure. Now, a second HDD slot allows the QuickPort Duo to service two hard drives at once, irrespective of whether they are 2.5" or 3.5" drives. The two slots are covered by folding covers with small cut-outs for notebook hard drives. Both smaller and larger hard drives are held securely in place, and drives are removed through an easy-to-use release button.
Users have the option of transferring data via either USB 2.0 or eSATA. There are two separate eSATA ports for each hard drive slot and one USB connector. Power is supplied via the included adapter. Included in the packaging are a USB cable, two eSATA cables and an installation manual.
End customers will find the Sharkoon QuickPort Duo available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 47 euros.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- ASUS Laptop keyboard question
- TOSHIBA HDWC130XK3J1 not recognizedon 3.0 usb port
- E3C224-V4L not available anywhere?
- Drives showing incorrect free space after installing 32GB of memory
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives