QuickPort hard drive access now for two SATA drives
Hard Drive Accessory
The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Duo adds a second hard drive bay to its award winning design / Works as a docking station for direct connections to SATA hard drives / Compatible with 2.5" and 3.5" drives and connects via USB or eSATA / MSRP 47 euros.
Plug in two drives: Sharkoon has endowed its popular QuickPort with a second hard drive slot, now offering its docking station for externally housed mass-storage in the model "SATA QuickPort Duo".
With the Sharkoon QuickPort, a 2.5" or 3.5" SATA hard drive can be quickly and easily connected to computers without permanent installation in an external enclosure. Now, a second HDD slot allows the QuickPort Duo to service two hard drives at once, irrespective of whether they are 2.5" or 3.5" drives. The two slots are covered by folding covers with small cut-outs for notebook hard drives. Both smaller and larger hard drives are held securely in place, and drives are removed through an easy-to-use release button.
Users have the option of transferring data via either USB 2.0 or eSATA. There are two separate eSATA ports for each hard drive slot and one USB connector. Power is supplied via the included adapter. Included in the packaging are a USB cable, two eSATA cables and an installation manual.
End customers will find the Sharkoon QuickPort Duo available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 47 euros.
Latest News Posts
- MSI unveils GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Armor & Aero cards
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer spins wicked web
- 'Justice League', 'Aquaman' IMAX VR experiences on way
- Halo Wars Definitive Edition teased on PC with Steam
- MSI's mini-ITX Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC rocks GTX 1070
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design