QuickPort hard drive access now for two SATA drives
Hard Drive Accessory
The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Duo adds a second hard drive bay to its award winning design / Works as a docking station for direct connections to SATA hard drives / Compatible with 2.5" and 3.5" drives and connects via USB or eSATA / MSRP 47 euros.
Plug in two drives: Sharkoon has endowed its popular QuickPort with a second hard drive slot, now offering its docking station for externally housed mass-storage in the model "SATA QuickPort Duo".
With the Sharkoon QuickPort, a 2.5" or 3.5" SATA hard drive can be quickly and easily connected to computers without permanent installation in an external enclosure. Now, a second HDD slot allows the QuickPort Duo to service two hard drives at once, irrespective of whether they are 2.5" or 3.5" drives. The two slots are covered by folding covers with small cut-outs for notebook hard drives. Both smaller and larger hard drives are held securely in place, and drives are removed through an easy-to-use release button.
Users have the option of transferring data via either USB 2.0 or eSATA. There are two separate eSATA ports for each hard drive slot and one USB connector. Power is supplied via the included adapter. Included in the packaging are a USB cable, two eSATA cables and an installation manual.
End customers will find the Sharkoon QuickPort Duo available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 47 euros.
Latest News Posts
- UCLA neurosurgeons using virtual reality for brain analysis
- Sneak peak at the new iGame-Z170 Motherboard
- AMD Crossfire still doesn't work on FreeSync monitors
- The stunning ASUS GTX 980 20th anniversary gold edition and more
- Lost Planet 3 developers Spark Unlimited shuts down
- z97 D3H USB 3.0 front panel Power Surge
- Need Help: Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force. PC does not start
- AM3+ and secure boot
- GA-990FXA-UD3 and secure boot
- how to install ASrock 970 pro 3 r2.0 motherboard CD on a ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS help
- Giada Launches Compact i200 Mini-PC for Thin Client, Enterprise and Industrial Applications
- Online Gaming to Fuel $150bn Digital Content Market by 2019, Finds Juniper Research
- Nokia published its corporate responsibility report for 2014
- The Last of Us: Left Behind Available as a Standalone Download May 12
- Mortal Kombat X Launches Jason Voorhees Bundle