Thermaltake Launches V6 BlacX Edition Chassis with Single Bay Top HDD Dock
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis brand, is introducing their first mid-tower chassis with integrated single bay docking station on the case top for convenient easy-swap of 3.5" and 2.5" SATA drives. Users can handle data access and transfer on-the-go without the need to install their harddrives or having to add an external docking device. Two USB 2.0 connectors as well as HD audio microphone and earphone jacks on the top of the front bezel put all major multimedia connectors right in your hand's reach. The tool-free, all black Thermaltake V6 BlacX Edition offers a total of 8 drive bays for maximum storage expansion and 7 PCI expansion slots.
As characteristic for Thermaltake chassis, special attention had been paid to optimized ventilation and airflow. Therefore one 20 cm blue LED exhaust fan on top and another 12 cm exhaust TurboFan in the back warrant that heat dissipated by the CPU is immediately blown out of the case. Further airflow is created by 2 pre-drilled ventilation hole areas on the right side panel and the top of the case.
The feet elevate the V6 BlacX Edition high enough as to allow for improved ventilation of the bottom based ATX PSII power supply. To avoid outside dust to find its way into your power supply a removable and cleanable dust filter is positioned underneath, providing users with an easy way to keep it clean.
The V6 BlacX Edition mid-tower with integrated docking station on the top of the chassis is available for a suggested retail price of US$ 69. For more information about the V6 BlacX Edition go to this page.
Latest News Posts
- Apple buys company responsible for Star Wars motion-capture, Faceshift
- Reports claim Apple looks to OLED screens for 2018 phone release
- Google's Nest Cam never deactivates, claims researchers
- Take an Extra 15% Off All VPNs at TweakTown Deals
- Aussie Police crack down on phone use while driving
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS