CyberPower Announces Gamer Xtreme XI Desktop Gaming System Based on Intel's Core 2 Extreme Platform
BALDWIN PARK, CA (October 6, 2008) - CyberPower Inc., a manufacturer of customized gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations, is pleased to announce the Gamer Xtreme XI. This Intel® Core 2 Extreme based system is designed for the ultimate in PC gaming and performance computing.
The Gamer Xtreme XI combines state-of-the-art quad-core processor technology from Intel along with the latest NVIDIA GPU technologies featuring GPU PhysX, HybridPower, and 3-way SLI support.
CyberPower's Gamer Xtreme XI features full support for the Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 quad-core processor at 1600FSB. CyberPower factory overclocks the CPU to 4.0 GHz to achieve 40% higher performance over previous Intel CPUs. The system can handle even the most graphically intense computer games as well as intensive multimedia applications like HD video encoding or photo editing, retouching, and publishing.
CyberPower complements Intel's geared for gaming quad-core processor technology with a pair of NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 280 1GB PCIe x16 video cards. The GeForce GTX 280 cards feature support for 3-way SLI technology to deliver the fastest gaming environment under Microsoft Windows Vista. NVIDIA's PhysX technology creates rich, immersive physical effects with accurate realism and a performance boost of as much as 50% over prior generation graphics processors.
The standard configuration for CyberPower's Gamer Xtreme XI includes 4GB of Corsair's DDR3 PC1333 Dual Channel memory, which can increase game performance and decrease game loading times by as much as 75% over 2GB memory.
Storage includes twin 500 GB SATA II 7200 RPM hard drives in a RAID-0 configuration and a LG Blu-ray/HD-DVD optical drive.
The system is enclosed in an NZXT Khaos full tower case featuring three channels cooling and powered by dual 1000W power supplies.
Base price of this configuration is $4939. The CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XI can be ordered direct from CyberPower and further customized to suit your needs from the company web site with numerous components and monitor options available. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime labor and phone support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800)707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor Radeon RX 480 Devil can hit 1.4GHz with triple-fan cooler
- NVIDIA rumored to launch GeForce GTX 1060 next week, will fight RX 480
- AMD's next-gen 'Naples' processor spotted, features 64 CPU threads
- AMD acquires HiAlgo which works on dynamic resoution scaling, and more
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card