Kingston Digital Announces Rock the Bells Festival Giveaway
Grand Prize Includes Two VIP tickets, Artist Meet 'N Greet, VIP Party
Fountain Valley, CA -- July 26, 2010 -- Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is sponsoring a ticket package and product giveaway for the Rock the Bells Festival Series 2010. In its 7th year, Rock the Bells is a hip hop festival that brings together top artists such as Snoop Dogg, A Tribe Called Quest and Wu-Tang Clan. In August 2010, the festival will be held in Washington D.C., New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles.
Kingston® is awarding the grand prize winner a package consisting of two (2) VIP tickets to the Rock the Bells location of their choice. The grand prize pack also includes an artist meet and greet and VIP party, as well as red-carpet entry, full private bar and festival souvenirs. Additional prizes include general admission concert tickets, festival merchandise and Kingston memory. To enter, contestants only need to "Like" Kingston Mobile on the company's Facebook page. Winners will be selected at random and announced beginning August 13, 2010. For more information or to enter, visit Kingston at http://www.kingston.com/facebook/rockthebells/.
"Rock the Bells is held in cool cities on both coasts and features some of the biggest performers in hip hop for an unmatched festival experience," said Danny Ordway, strategic marketing manager, Kingston. "We're excited to offer our customers such a fun and easy way to connect with Kingston. To enter the contest, just "Like" Kingston Mobile on Facebook. Existing fans are already entered."
The Rock the Bells giveaway is going on now and runs through September 17, 2010. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Each contestant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident (void in Puerto Rico and Hawaii). Complete rules and information can be found at http://www.kingston.com/facebook/rockthebells/.
About Kingston Digital, Inc.
Kingston Digital, Inc. ("KDI") is the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Established in 2008, KDI is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, USA. For more information, please visit http://www.kingston.com
Latest News Posts
- SSDs aren't used for storage according to the CEO of Seagate
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis