Thermaltake Launches Massive23 LX Notebook Cooler
Thermaltake Technology, leading PC and notebook thermal solutions brand, has launched the newest member to their popular Massive23 line of notebook coolers, the Massive23 LX. With design considerations particularly focusing on comfort of use, it offers an ergonomic typing angle and two convenient carry handles. In addition, the stylish black metal mesh design enhances its overall appearance. The USB port powered Massive 23 LX comes with separated fan on/off and LED light control switches.
The Massive23 LX offers even more functionality than its predecessors, supporting dual-USB ports and an integrated cable shelter to store the bundled USB power cable when not in use. Moreover, special anti-slip rubber strips on the surface guarantee a firm setting of your notebook. But most importantly an oversized 23cm silent fan underneath the metal mesh of hexagonal-vents offers unparalleled cooling performance.
The Thermaltake Massive23 LX notebook cooler is an ideal combination of high-performance cooling, ergonomic comfort and convenient functionality in a light-weight and stylish design.
The Massive23 LX is available for a suggested retail price of US$ 19.99. For more information about the Massive23 LX go to this page.
Latest News Posts
- Report: 29 million healthcare records compromised in past four years
- NBA 2K15 predicts the Golden State Warriors will win NBA championship
- Small businesses plagued by successful ransomware cyberattacks
- Microsoft Bing search engine now has more than 20% market share in US
- Star Wars: Battlefront confirmed to run at 60FPS on both Xbox One, PS4
- ray ban Outlet
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives