Thermaltake Launches Massive23 LX Notebook Cooler
Thermaltake Technology, leading PC and notebook thermal solutions brand, has launched the newest member to their popular Massive23 line of notebook coolers, the Massive23 LX. With design considerations particularly focusing on comfort of use, it offers an ergonomic typing angle and two convenient carry handles. In addition, the stylish black metal mesh design enhances its overall appearance. The USB port powered Massive 23 LX comes with separated fan on/off and LED light control switches.
The Massive23 LX offers even more functionality than its predecessors, supporting dual-USB ports and an integrated cable shelter to store the bundled USB power cable when not in use. Moreover, special anti-slip rubber strips on the surface guarantee a firm setting of your notebook. But most importantly an oversized 23cm silent fan underneath the metal mesh of hexagonal-vents offers unparalleled cooling performance.
The Thermaltake Massive23 LX notebook cooler is an ideal combination of high-performance cooling, ergonomic comfort and convenient functionality in a light-weight and stylish design.
The Massive23 LX is available for a suggested retail price of US$ 19.99. For more information about the Massive23 LX go to this page.
Latest News Posts
- Hitman PC minimum and recommended requirements are out
- Mad Catz lays off massive 37% of staff despite great Rockband 4 sales
- 6DoF is coming back with Overlord from Descent co-creators
- Save Over 20% on the World's Smallest First-Person-View Drone
- Raspberry Pi gets experimental GPU acceleration, games now playable
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance