Diehards look out! Team Group launches cool Rainbow USB Disk Series
Makes digital life more creative and colorful
After the big success in launching the Jelly USB Disk through the powerful channel, 7-Eleven, leading home memory supplier Team Group, Inc today announced its new member A503 of the Rainbow USB Disk Series. In addition to the mini and lightweight standard features of all Team USB disks, the Rainbow A530 has smart contents under its clean and simplistic appearance. Also, to help users never forget about the disk cap, Team has originally applied the matchbox design for the Rainbow A503, i.e. with a simple push of the finger, the Rainbow A503 will slide out, and users will no longer need to worry about where the cap is.
Tailored for female users, the Rainbow A503 colorful USB disk has an aluminum shell with sand-blasted finish to deliver a perfect touch. Together with the sharp-colored appearance and ultra-light weight of only 4 grams, the Rainbow A503 has successfully met the two major USB disk requirements of female users: handiness and beauty. Compared to the diehards with bulky size and dull colors, the Rainbow A503 delivers three sharp-color options, pearl white, peacock green and florescent orange; and three capacity options, 2GB, 4GB and 8GB. Bold colors, creative matchbox mechanism and minimalist design, the Rainbow A503 is definitely the most attractive technology of this summer for fashion-conscious people!
According to Team Group GM Dann-ning Hsia, "To show its determination to developing Taiwan and to establish the brand image of Team, we have placed a large amount of human and other resources to engage in process re-engineering and technical R&D, hoping to tailor the optimal and best-quality storage for home users. Besides the lately announced Rainbow Series, we will develop different series based on the habits of different user groups in the future in order to meet the needs of all users."
The Rainbow A503 supports multiple operating systems and Plug-n-Play feature. Team also provides a lifelong warranty for the product. If you are interested in learning more about the Rainbow A503, please visit the Team official site at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB dick, and SSD. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Mass Effect Andromeda's latest gameplay video is here
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact