KOGAN SHAKES UP THE MARKET WITH $189 EBOOK READER
6" E INK DEVICE SHIPS WITH OVER 1,500 FREE BOOKS PRE-LOADED
MELBOURNE, Australia, 21 July 2010 -- Kogan Technologies today unveiled a magic and revolutionary 6" eBook Reader for only $189.
The Kogan 6" eBook Reader will sync with Adobe Digital Editions for managing eBook libraries, support 16 eBook file formats and most online book stores, and have a battery life of 10,000 page turns. It will ship free to customers during the presale period and is bundled with a leather case.
Ruslan Kogan said the latest product in the Kogan range would help bring digital eBook reading to the masses.
"We're seeing eBook readers dropping in price, but many are still far too expensive for mainstream use. When you have these devices up to and above $500, you're really asking too much of Australian consumers who want a light, easy and cheap way to read eBooks.
"Most importantly, it's open-market technology. This device isn't tied down to one content provider. Anyone is free to buy this, and download or buy eBooks from almost any online store and view them on our device.
"Not only are we beating the market on price, but we're also including some great features like multimedia playback and cramming in over 1,500 great books pre-loaded onto the device," Kogan said.
The Kogan 6" eBook Reader sells for $189 including free shipping during the pre-sale period. It is available today from http://www.kogan.com.au
About Kogan Technologies
Kogan Technologies is a wholly Australian owned and operated manufacturer and retailer of consumer electronics. Specialising in LCD and LED TVs, Blu-ray players, digital photo frames, PVRs, and digital video cameras, Kogan brings the best technology direct to consumers at unbeatable prices. By cutting out the middle men and selling direct through http://www.kogan.com.au, Kogan smash the competition on price. We regularly talk to our customers through our blog and Twitter, and release products based on these conversations.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni