Point of View Announces TGT Series Pre-Overclocked Graphics Cards
Point of View known for its range of NVIDIA based 3D Graphics cards, Netbooks and other PC products, announces today a brand new line up of Factory overclocked Graphics cards. The POINT OF VIEW TGT Series are hand selected high end models of individually overclocked Graphics Cards.
For a couple of weeks a specialized European POV/TGT Tuning team, lead by Wolfram Tismer, have been working day and night to get the maximum performance out of these High-end POINT OF VIEW Fermi Graphics Cards solely based on NVIDIA's superior technology. All cards are carefully hand selected and qualified with a comprehensive burn-in test in our European testing center of TGT to ensure highest quality and stability even beyond the OC clock settings for maximized speed and performance.
Carefully optimized BIOS tuning and proprietary hardware design (POV/TGT GTX 460) result in an amazing up to 85% over-clocking efficiency. Of course all of these cards are also backed a 3 years warranty from POINT OF VIEW.
After all the testing it is time to make these cards also available to you. So why take any risk with overclocking if the Pro's can do it for you? There will be 2 different models of POV/TGT TUNED graphics cards to start with.
The POV/TGT CHARGED version
The CHARGED version is the version that is clocked faster then the standard out of the box graphics card. This version is using clock speeds that are already pretty amazing.
The POV/TGT ULTRA CHARGED version
The ULTRA CHARGED version are carefully selected graphics cards that can reach top speeds and still using the standard cooler. This top model can reach incredible high performance speeds right out of the box. All carefully tested by the TGT team to make sure you will be fascinated.
The POV / TGT water cooled editon
The dream of every gamer is of course a water cooled edition. The POV/TGT team is of course also developing a watercooled edition. We will keep you informed as soon as we are ready to release these versions as well.
Today POV/TGT will release the first 8 TGT tuned models:
TGT-460-A2-768-C GTX460-768MB Charged Core 780Mhz / Memory 3800Mhz
TGT-460-A2-768-UC GTX460-768MB Ultra Charged Core 820Mhz / Memory 4000Mhz
TGT-460-A2-1024-C GTX460-1024MB Charged Core 780Mhz / Memory 3800Mhz
TGT-460-A2-1024-UC GTX460-1024MB Ultra Charged Core 820Mhz / Memory 4000Mhz
TGT-470-A1-1280-C GTX470-1280MB Charged Core 650Mhz / Memory 3500Mhz
TGT-470-A1-1280-UC GTX470-1280MB Ultra Charged Core 680Mhz / Memory 3500Mhz
TGT-480-A1-1536-C GTX480-1536MB Charged Core 730Mhz / Memory 3800Mhz
TGT-480-A1-1536-UC GTX480-1536MB Ultra Charged Core 760Mhz / Memory 3800Mhz
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- AMD compares Radeon RX Vega to GTX 1080 in Battlefield 1
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court