Hiper PSUs Type M 780 & 880 are 80 PLUS® Bronze certified!
29th September 2008 - Milton Keynes/Munich. The first two PSU models of the Hiper Type M series, which ever have been submitted to http://www.80plus.org, got certified as 80 PLUS® Bronze. Both PSUs performed extremely well with a typical efficiency of 87.29% (HPU-4M780) and 87.40% (HPU4M880) and exceeded the requirements by far.
80 Plus Bronze Certified
High Efficiency at >85%
New PCI-E 8 pin available. (8 pin to 6 pin adaptors included)
Four independent 12V rails.
Support NVIDIA SLI & Quad SLI.
Mesh body construction allows immediate heat dissipation and extends the life of the unit.
Complies with latest ATX12V v2.2 / EPS12V v2.91 form factors.
Fully compatible with AMD 64 bit and Intel LGA processors.
Gold plated connectors for minimum power loss and optimal conductivity.
PCI-E (6-pin), PCI-E (8-pin), SATA, Molex with EZ-Grip, floppy, P8 & P4 connectors.
Modular-Power-Cord (European model only).
New cable harness design grants a convenient assembling and clean looking PC interior
20 dB(A) under normal load.
Recommended retail prices:
Type M 780 (HPU-4M780) US$ 135 (excl. VAT).
Type M 880 (HPU-4M880) US$ 149 (excl. VAT).
Latest News Posts
- Save 96% On a Lifetime Subscription to TigerVPN
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano spotted in an MSI motherboard
- DOTA 2 'The International' has a huge $18 million prize pool
- YouTube's web-based video player receives a slick new look
- EA teases Mirror's Edge Catalyst trailer ahead of Gamescom
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules