Hiper PSUs Type M 780 & 880 are 80 PLUS® Bronze certified!
29th September 2008 - Milton Keynes/Munich. The first two PSU models of the Hiper Type M series, which ever have been submitted to http://www.80plus.org, got certified as 80 PLUS® Bronze. Both PSUs performed extremely well with a typical efficiency of 87.29% (HPU-4M780) and 87.40% (HPU4M880) and exceeded the requirements by far.
80 Plus Bronze Certified
High Efficiency at >85%
New PCI-E 8 pin available. (8 pin to 6 pin adaptors included)
Four independent 12V rails.
Support NVIDIA SLI & Quad SLI.
Mesh body construction allows immediate heat dissipation and extends the life of the unit.
Complies with latest ATX12V v2.2 / EPS12V v2.91 form factors.
Fully compatible with AMD 64 bit and Intel LGA processors.
Gold plated connectors for minimum power loss and optimal conductivity.
PCI-E (6-pin), PCI-E (8-pin), SATA, Molex with EZ-Grip, floppy, P8 & P4 connectors.
Modular-Power-Cord (European model only).
New cable harness design grants a convenient assembling and clean looking PC interior
20 dB(A) under normal load.
Recommended retail prices:
Type M 780 (HPU-4M780) US$ 135 (excl. VAT).
Type M 880 (HPU-4M880) US$ 149 (excl. VAT).
Latest News Posts
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- Oculus Rift to be sold in-store at Best Buy starting May 7
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched