Hiper PSUs Type M 780 & 880 are 80 PLUS® Bronze certified!
29th September 2008 - Milton Keynes/Munich. The first two PSU models of the Hiper Type M series, which ever have been submitted to http://www.80plus.org, got certified as 80 PLUS® Bronze. Both PSUs performed extremely well with a typical efficiency of 87.29% (HPU-4M780) and 87.40% (HPU4M880) and exceeded the requirements by far.
80 Plus Bronze Certified
High Efficiency at >85%
New PCI-E 8 pin available. (8 pin to 6 pin adaptors included)
Four independent 12V rails.
Support NVIDIA SLI & Quad SLI.
Mesh body construction allows immediate heat dissipation and extends the life of the unit.
Complies with latest ATX12V v2.2 / EPS12V v2.91 form factors.
Fully compatible with AMD 64 bit and Intel LGA processors.
Gold plated connectors for minimum power loss and optimal conductivity.
PCI-E (6-pin), PCI-E (8-pin), SATA, Molex with EZ-Grip, floppy, P8 & P4 connectors.
Modular-Power-Cord (European model only).
New cable harness design grants a convenient assembling and clean looking PC interior
20 dB(A) under normal load.
Recommended retail prices:
Type M 780 (HPU-4M780) US$ 135 (excl. VAT).
Type M 880 (HPU-4M880) US$ 149 (excl. VAT).
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015